Mistral

I finally exited the Instant Dungeon. Finally completed numerous quests which gave me general rewards, like dust crystals and money. I piled up a good amount of dice as well. I focused on increasing my strength and dexterity for now and passed the usual tests associated with them. Honestly two floors were very easy because they became the test themselves.

Floor ten was in theory simple, but in practice a real pain. I had to push about ten boulders in a certain location withing a time limit. Failure resets the entire room and I have to start from the beginning. While it was straight forward I had to spend an entire day getting that test done.

Floor 13 was a simple obstacle course. Get to the end within the time limit and move to the next floor, fail and reset from the start. That was quite annoying, but easier than the strength test.

I gazed at my current stats and noticed I made decent progress.

Name: F/N

Titles: Harem Newbie: Those with any affection to you are willing to share you.

Elemental Husbando

Lolicon: Xp gain and affection gain increased by 25% per Loli in your party. Limit 100%

---

Yes I know... But my spirits get a boost to affection and the xo bonus is too good. It also helped me learn what Eden's gift goes.

Ahamkara Essence 1/5: percentage limit is removed for any and all buffs.

Current xp buff: 250%

Current affection buff: 250%

The affection bonus was pretty useless on anyone I had before the tower, but very useful to those I got during the tower. Would be even more useful if I actually started a relationship with them... Which... I kind of did...

Quest complete!

Elemental Husbando!

Get in a romantic relationship with all elemental waifus!

Reward: Permanent Title: Elemental Husbando: Decreased cost for all elemental skills by 5%. Title can evolve.

"Darling what level are you?" Aqua asked clinging to my back.

---

Level: 20/100

Xp: 283/500

---

"Could be better." I said. Took me three months to get out of that place. Turned eleven in that dungeon.

"So what are we doing in Mistral, Master?" Ember asked.

"Probably a great place to get quests." Jezebel said.

"How so?" I asked.

"Mistral is run by two classes. Upper class who are known for their artistic contributions to the world. Then there is the lower class, desperate lost mortals who are hired through... Sinful means." Star said.

"Master... Sometimes you must do bad things to save good people. Little Miss light doesn't seem to understand that." Jezebel said.

"I would prefer that you refrain from performing anything illegal, Master. Sinful actions can be quite addicting to those unprepared for it." Star said.

"Technically you both have a point." I said, "I would like to avoid doing anything illegal, but if I have to..." I began.

"You have my full support no matter your choice." Star said bow slightly.

"I'll try to keep myself from doing anything you detest." I said patting her head. She stared at me with an emotionless glance, but her cheeks were slightly rose.