Crystal's Dreams

Crashbexpert: Before I begin I wanna say fuck me. Why? This book is gonna be a bitch to write since I have to constantly keep track of stats. Hell I even have a chapter with nothing but the protagonist's stats on it to keep inconsistencies down. Though I'm having fun writing it. Now to curl up in a corner and cry while you all read this chapter. Fuuuuuuuuuucccckkkk.

F/N

I sat at the edge of Atlas as I looked at my current stats. I was level ten and I learned a few things while heading over here: First is that Grimm between levels one to nine give one xp upon defeat and an additional 1 xp every five levels starting at level 10 this makes defeating Grimm the worst action to gain levels, Second Side Quests have a rank system from D-SSS Class, Third side quests seemed to be tied to my highest base stat since I cannot accept quests above C class the exception being faction quests I have no choice but to accept, and lastly having a higher rank in Eden's Faction gives me perks same goes for enemy factions.

Factions:

Ahamkara Rank 1/10: You have proven your worth to Eden, Gained the ability to speak with Eden anytime.

Scarlet Cult Rank -1/10: The Cult is aware of your existence but not your identity. Try not to make yourself Known.

I tried to look into this Scarlet Cult by observing the name but....

Warning!

Bruh seriously don't look into them right now! Not even a God can protect you!

And with that message I came with one conclusion...

"I got to level up...fast." I said to myself.

"M-master?" I look at Sylph, she seemed anxious. "What are we gonna do here?" I look at my quest objective and read the detailed version of it.

The Scarlet Blade

B Class Quest

A very dangerous artifact is being studied by Atlas Scientists. One wrong move and they can cause a global apocalypse. Find the artifact and steal it before they summon Him.

Rewards: 200 Xp, Ancient Artifact, New Skill, Potential Ally Encounter!

The amount of xp is enough to almost level me up twice. Though the artifact reward is unnerving, do I keep this Scarlet Blade or will I get something else? I'll worry about that later, I need to get it first.

"Master! I scouted the City like you asked." Crystal appears from behind returning from her mission which....

Crystal has returned!

Xp gained from your potential waifu 30!

Items gained from your potential waifu

300 lien

Ice Dust Crystal x4

Lover Gift: Bag of Cookies!

Lover Gift: Ice Cream!

"You Son Of A Bitch!!!!" I began to yell at the screen again and all I read coming from it was....

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Get Gud Scrub!

"Master quit arguing with your semblance." Crystal said annoyed. I calmed down and just took my rewards. I recently found out that not only can I accept quests from others but I can create quests for my waifus, my semblance calls them that, they get rewards based on the difficulty of the request and their affection towards me. Their success is determined by their level and their affection towards me.