Change

"I read many of the DLC suggestions. Gonna be honest, some of the ability requests are redundant and pointless. I can point them all out, but I won't. Some DLC options I'm not familiar with and if I have to spend hours to research them I'm not doing it. Just letting you all know now so you don't have expectations and get disappointed."

I loitered around in Blake's home, which was massive, "Master..." Sylph began.

"Not now..." I whispered to her as I heard Blake walking in.

"I got some tea." She said carrying a plate with cups.

"Thank you." I said as she sat down and placed them on the table. I took my cup and began to drink it, "Nice." I mumbled.

"So... Your parents..." She began.

"My step mother was kind, step dad... Not so much." I said.

"What about your real parents?" She asked.

"Never met them." I said.

"Master... lying is bad." Sylph said.

"Not like she'll believe me. My real dad is the Primordial embodiment of Order." I spoke to her.

"I'm sorry... But dad is trying to let you stay here." She said.

"How are you doing?" A woman asked walking in the room with a tea pot and cup in her hands. Blake's mother, and she looks to be as kind as Summer.

"Fine. Nice to be in a safe location for once." I smiled.

"I told Ghira that I'm alright with letting you stay. The White Fang has some members that are more hesitate." She said sitting down and pouring herself some tea.

"Would be nice to live safely for once." I smiled.

"Master you need to continue your training." Star added.

"Dungeons are a thing Star." I replied.

"He's right." Ember stated.

"We'll convince them. So don't worry." She smiled.

"Thank you Mrs. Belladonna. I'll be sure to behave while under your care." I replied.

"That's great to hear." She beamed.

"So where is he sleeping mom?" Blake asked.

"We have a spare room I'm sure." Kali spoke.

Why don't you ask her to sleep in Blake's room? They might let you~ Shinoa cooed.

"Don't make me hurt you." I spat.

You're such a bully. She imitated a cry.

"I hate you." I mumbled.

It was nice to speak to them and relax. Not worry about anything but just what to say next. I'll stick around for a bit and see what I should do, laying low is a good idea as well. Still not sure what my real father expects of me... Guess I'll just train to prepare.

***

I have been living with the Belladonnas for four years. I have been a decent friend to her as best I can. I have been keeping myself away from the political struggle of the White Fang. I have more pressing issues to deal with so I spend my time doing any and all quests. Recently I was given the option to add modifiers to quest to increase the difficulty with better rewards based on the modifiers. Two years ago I started with D class modifiers and worked my way up. I am currently able to complete A class quest with one S class modifier.