Father

I stood there gazing at Shinoa, "Come on did you already forget everything I told you about me?" She asked, "That damn step father of yours." She sighed.

"So. What are you exactly?" I asked.

"You have an observe skill use it. I may be able to add some messages to everyone else's but mine. Well my creator decided it works on a separate system." She said sitting on the fountain. I used it and saw her stats.

Name: Shinoa

Level: 1/100

Title: Goddess of Fate: Created by the Primordial entity of Order to specifically bend reality based on the stats of The Gamer. Prefers to bend reality to the benefit of the gamer.
Trickster: Enjoys messing around with The Gamer. Tends to cheat the system to the benefit of The Gamer
New Goddess: Is currently the youngest Goddess in existence.
Fangirl: Enjoys the past, present, and future achievements of The Two Brothers. Her favorite is The Gamer.

Race: God

Class: God

Job: Goddess of Fate: To guide The Gamer and Control the world to his benefit.
Shared Fate: Her Life and The Gamer's are bound together. Neither can live without the other. Damage done to Shinoa will transfer and share to The Gamer and vice versa.

Age: 10

Aura: N/A

HP: N/A

MP: N/A

Status:

Excited to finally be out of that white void of solitude.

"Sooooo what now?" She asked excitedly.

"So much for punching her." I sighed.

"Yep wouldn't recommend it." Jez said.

"Shinoa I keep hearing about a brother. Who is he?" I asked.

"Oh... You have a half brother. Different mom same dad." She said.

"Who was my mother?" I asked.

"Oh... She was a very caring woman. She gave you up to protect you." Shinoa said.

"Is she..." I began.

"She died. About six days later." She said.

"I see... Why didn't..."

"You're dad can only directly interfere with a world once per world. Unless the Void approves of it. He already used it up by creating you so saving your mother was out of the question." Shinoa said.

"Why? Is the Void his boss or something?" I asked.

"No... You read the Void's description. If the entity of Order or Chaos die the other dies as well ending all of creation." She said, "So to prevent a war between the two they decided on certain rules to keep them from killing one another."

"Wait you're saying...."

"Your half Primordial." Shinoa said, "You potentially can be more powerful than the gods themselves."

"When can I meet him?" I asked.

"Next floor." She said, "I won't give you any special quests."

"Do you wish to go alone master?" Sylph asked appearing beside me. My other spirits appeared as well.

"Up to you." Shinoa said.

"You can come. We are a team no point in having secrets." I said. Shinoa got off the fountain and stretched.

"Let's go then. Time to meet your real dad." She said.

We traveled up the stairs to the third floor. We stood at another vast and endless room. A door stood ahead of us, about 60 ft. We were in a prairie, but the sky had three massive planets orbiting around. The sky was dark and the starts could be seen, and the sun was not.