"Hey," you greeted immediately once you answered the call. Bakugou was wearing his usual black tank top as he lied on his bed, using his arm as a pillow.

You let your phone lean on your pencil holder so you could focus on your homework. Bakugou on the other hand just examined you as you did your homework.

"Where's Shinsou?" Bakugou suddenly asked as he raised his brow. "On my bed." You answered as you gave the napping boy a side glance. It was cool how fast Shinsou could grasp his sleep, maybe it's just because he was sleep deprived.

A frown crept onto Bakugou's face. "What's he doing?" He questioned. "Napping." You simply answered, not looking up from your homework.

You were almost done, just 2 more items and you could rest your mind. You tried to compute some of it, while also managing to stay awake. You were exhausted, you wouldn't have to go through all of this if Shinsou just helped you with your homework.

"Why is he in your room?" Bakugou asked, "Study." You answered, you were now totally busy and you just wanted to finish your homework and sleep.

"I mastered my AP Shot." Bakugou mumbled as he smirked, staring at you through his screen. But you didn't look up and just hummed.

"The provisional exam's tomorrow." He said, just trying to start a conversation. You just answered with an "okay, cool." which made Bakugou growl. You didn't even notice Bakugou's growl because you were so focused on your homework.

"Mineta is hot, right?" Bakugou asked, testing if you were totally ignoring his questions and was just answering without even analyzing his words.

"Yeah, totally. That's cool." You mumbled. Bakugou immediately sat up on his bed, glaring at him phone. "OI! Pay attention to me, dammit!" He yelled at you.

"What's wrong with you?!" You asked as you glared back at him. "You're fucking ignoring me!" Bakugou answered as he growled.

"I'm doing my homework! I'm trying to focus here damnit!" You exclaimed. You looked at your homework once again, completely forgotting what to do next.

Bakugou stayed quiet on the other line. You sighed as you looked at Shinsou, who was now awake due to you and Bakugou yelling at each other.

"Hey Shinsou, can you return to your room? I'll just finish this homework and then I'll immediately flop down on my bed." You mumbled.

Shinsou gave you a side glance, he stood up and walked towards the door. He opened it and walked out before he closed the door behind him. 'I should've have just helped her on her homework' Shinsou thought as he walked away and walked towards his own room.

You continued on doing your homework while Bakugou just stayed quiet. It stayed like that for a whole 30 minutes. Until you finished your work.

"Finally!" You exclaimed as you stretched your arms. You took your phone and flopped on your bed. You placed your phone beside your head so It was facing the ceiling.

"Hey." Bakugou called out to you. "Are you done?" He asked, you looked at your bedside clock, the clock showing 9:45 pm.

"Yeah, go to sleep Katsu." You mumbled as you closed you eyes.

"I'm sorry." Bakugou mumbked as he looked at his phone screen which was displaying your ceiling. You took your phone beside you and raised it up to your face. "For what?" You asked as you raised your brow at the ash blonde.

"For yelling at you" Bakugou mumbled. You chuckled at what he said. "I'm sorry too. I was not in the mood because of the homework." You muttered as you stared at his vermilion orbs.

"And also for ignoring you." You added. Bakugou lips tugged up into a smirk, "I need a payment." He mumbled as he stared at your (e/c) orbs. He likes getting lost in them.

"What payment?" You asked confused on what he was asking for.

"I don't know." Bakugou shrugged. The both of you stayed quiet for a while. "Tomorrow's what again?" You asked.

"The provisional exam." Bakugou answered, you hummed in acknowledgement. "You want a hug after your provisional exam?" You asked, a smile etched onto your face.

"I deserve it after I pass that damn thing!" He exclaimed, a smirk plastered on his face as he looked at you. You just chuckled.

"Go to sleep now." You ordered. "I don't want you dozing off on your exam." You mumbled. Bakugou nodded, "Tomorrow." He mumbled as he squinted his eyes at you.

"Yeah yeah, a hug. I know." You said. "Goodnight, Katsu" you cooed as you closed your eyes.

You heard a soft "goodnight teddy bear." Before you heard a beep, signaling that Bakugou ended the call.

5.. 6.. 7.. 8..