XX-2

They drove out onto the road and headed back home. Susie looked worn out and Ronnie sat in the passenger seat on his phone, not giving two shits much less one.

"uhm..Aunt Susie?" Leo started as he looked at her through the mirror attached to the front roof of the car where she met eye contact back. "Over the counter medicine.....won't help me," Leo went on as he scratched his arm.

His parents had the proper medication, and they went through a lot to actually get him prescribed. He'd have to be diagnosed again to get it back. That nurse really didn't know what she was talking about.

"I know sweety..." Susie muttered as she looked back to the road. She mumbled again, "I know.."

They arrived back home. Susie got out and so did Ronnie.

Leo opened his door and stepped out. He went inside after them and immediately went up to his room.

Ronnie glared over and grabbed his arm, tightly gripping onto it. He pulled Leo his direction and looked at him, "listen, you can't keep pulling this crap, we can't afford to treat your fucked up ass, okay?" Ronnie hissed out as he tightened his grip.

Leo flinched to the word choice the other had, he didn't know what to do, he was full of fear but then again, there was this one side of him, boiling with rage. He huffed and pulled his arm back, shooting Ronnie a glare before heading up to his room.

Ronnie only snickered, he found joy in seeing the other have other emotions that lead to being mistreated.

Leo really did have it good, a good family, a good home. Ronnie watched him head up the stairs with a slight glare and smirk, he wanted Leo to feel like he, himself, had his whole life. Tormented, and scared, maybe then Ronnie wouldn't be as jealous...maybe he'd feel equal after he sees the terror on Leo's face.