LV-7

When they got out the back, there was a fence and a few picnic tables for guests since this school was a public domain. 
It was empty and none of the students would see this happening either. No one could help him, no one ever could, and it really costs him.

He just didn't get why Jonathan didn't leave him alone, did he want an apology? No fuck him, and fuck his sister too.

"What do you want from me-?" Leo asked, trying to keep his voice from sounding like a scared twelve year old.
This only made the three of them laugh hysterically.

"You sound like a scared puppy!" One mocked, just as Jonathan pulled out a pocket knife and flicked it open. "My sister has been crying for days because you scared her so badly, when I told you to leave her alone the first time, you didn't listen."

Leo backed up a little, not caring anymore about what he sounded like, or how tough he was trying to be. He was just fourteen years old and was trembling in fear of getting stabbed by this guy.

He couldn't go any further, the two other guys stopping him and grabbing both of his arms behind his back. They restricted his arms painfully behind him.

"S-Stop-" Leo couldn't help but stutter in fear. He knew he couldn't do a thing about this and that he wished he was just six feet under already. The two guys pulled on his arms more, Leo grunting and groaning in pain.

Jonathan then grabbed his throat with one hand and made Leo face him, a tight grip on his neck, making it hard to breathe.
"Scared? Huh- As you should be!" Jonathan sliced his face, quickly whipping the blade across Leo's nose. The blood quickly leaked down and over his face.

The pain was horrible and it stung badly. Leo managed to stay on his feet despite the stumble he gave when he was hit. The others behind him kept him up anyways.

Jonathan wasn't done yet, letting go of his neck and watching the blood drip to the concrete below them.
It didn't quite satisfy his sadistic hunger.

"J-just kill me already.." Leo stammered out weakly, the blood dripping down quite easily now as he was facing the ground.
Jonathan just looked at him. "Oh no no no, I'm not going to get charged for manslaughter you brat, im basically an adult at this point, I'm just going to make you wish you were dead, is all-"

Leo stayed quiet for a few seconds before stupidly mumbled. "I already do-"

That earned him a punch straight to the face. Leo's neck was so weak he couldn't even hold his head up much longer.

"Blah blah stop being an edgy bitch!" Jonathan punched him in the stomach, making him lose balance and fell to his knees.

The other two guys no longer had to worry about him running, letting go of him and letting him fall down.
Leo didn't have anything to say about that, just allowing Jonathan to beat the living hell out of him. If this was what it took to eventually be left alone, Leo was willing to get through it.

This lasted for a good ten minutes, being constantly kicked in the face and stomach until he was spitting blood. The cut over his nose was most likely bone deep.

Leo was beaten until near unconsciousness but of course they made sure he was still awake. Being too weak to move a muscle, they pulled his arms behind his back again and tied his sleeves together, an old classic.

Jonathan wanted to throw him into the dumpster but the other two had an even more morbid idea.
They all agreed that they were going to hang him a bit of ways in the forest behind them. They dragged him there, being probably another ten minute walk and over the fence.

It wasn't much of a struggle at all to travel with the boy, they were all a giggly mess about it.

Leo had no idea where he was being taken, just that his vision was blurry and his ears were ringing.
They all reached a nice spot, a rather low hanging branch was just thick and low enough that they could reach it to get Leo up there.

It wasn't much of a struggle or job at all, and with all three of them pitching in, they successfully hung the boy from the branch by his hood.

It was holding good and steady and eventually Leo did end up passing out.

The three were fucked up bad in the head for this, and laughed even more, seeing Leo's limp body hang there helplessly.
"Maybe if you're lucky, your imaginary friends will come up and help you," Jonathan mocked. It wasn't like Leo could hear them now anyways.

Then they left him there, to hang.

To hang for hours.

Ironically enough, Leo's 'imaginary' friends never did show up, but as he was unconscious he saw things.
He saw Julia again. She looked disappointed. He could make himself out to be yelling at her to leave him alone. Of course she wouldn't. His mind was easy prey for things like this.

As he was unconscious he would see those snake like things emerging from the bushes. He could see himself getting surrounded by them. The scary part was he could see himself hanging from the branch.

….