XLII-5

Susie just blankly stared at him before smiling. "No Leo, you don't" She let out a few laughs. "Where's Ronnie?"

Leo gripped the couch in anger. "Aunt Susie, I see dead people," he repeated, biting his lip and trying to hold back from yelling.

"Leo, hun take a breath, drink some water- that's impossible, if so you would have seen your parents again, right? Leo, I understand that grief. When you lose someone you love, you'll start to vision them all of the time-" Susie began to explain but Leo just hit the sofa edge.

"No it's not like that!" Leo shouted. He looked down, hating the fact that he just snapped like that but he really just needed support at the moment. Leo took a deep breath and glared up at her. His green eyes seemed to be a little darker. "Aunt Susie...." he repeated once more, "I see dead people."

Susie stared at him in slight shock and just stood up, going over to him. She took his arms and embraced him into a hug. "There there...it's okay..you'll get better, it's okay to grieve over lost loved ones, I still can't get over my sister's death...she was the only one I had, and she was your mother.." Susie patted his back, making him flinch.

Leo pulled from the hug, on the verge of tears. He had already suffered the grieving of his parents and had wished many times that they were still here with him. Despite the harm they've done, he still missed them. The world seemed grey.

A few tears streamed his face. He was speechless, not knowing what to say. If only he knew how to explain what he sees. Susie knew what he had, she knew he'd been struggling with it a lot more lately.

Did Susie forget? Did she no longer understand him? "A-Aunt Susie- no- I need....help, I need to see a better psychiatrist, I-" He tried to speak out but she only stood there, looking like a lost puppy.

"A-Aunt Susie please..." Leo begged for her help, tears whelming up in his eyes and falling. His voice was breaking and so was he.

"Would you like some warm tea?" Susie asked.

Leo's eyes widened as he let his bag fall off of his shoulder. Just then and there he felt everything collapse. Was she......not listening to him? Was she desperately trying to ignore him?

Susie brushed past his stiff figure and went into the kitchen to do what she asked anyways.
Leo's stare was glued upon the wall in front of him.

"Would you like sweetened? Or unsweetened," She continued to ask. Her voice was very faint and slurred in his mind.

Just then and there a small whisper crept its way into his mind.
'You never know what's real and what's not, so stop trying to find the difference' it faded out with a small giggle and he could feel a hand make its way up his arm.

Leo shivered and pulled his arm away, seeing that nothing was there to have done that.
"No, Aunt Susie, i'm good...." Leo spoke out, his voice was shaky and breaking badly. "I'll just be in my room.." He turned and picked up his bag he dropped and slowly dragged his way up the stairs. Sniffles could be heard fade away.

Susie kept a hum as she stirred some sugar into a cup of tea. "What was that?"