LXXVI-FIN

Months passed, specifically seven months. Leo never returned home, or involved himself with any. He had become completely hostile.
His 17th birthday marked the moment he was gonna change.
He was no longer gonna let people walk all over him. He was sick of it and was going to make that very clear.

The male started to vandalize buildings, bust windows and shop lift basic necessities to survive.
He'd get involved in fights and usually always come out on top.
He changed completely, but that's what he wanted.
No more crying, no more fear. He gave into the delusions, gave into what they said, what they told him to do.

Even if it was homicidal.
Which was how he's been feeling lately. Breaking things with a crowbar wasn't cutting it. He wanted to see fear in people's eyes..just like how fear was shown in his throughout those years.
He wanted to be feared, he craved to be feared.

It wasn't a want, it was a need.
It wasn't just anyone though, he had a few main targets, his uncle, and Ronnie.
All of these years, he had been planning their deaths, specifically by his own hands.
All of this tendency, but something was still holding him back. His possible future if he did go through with this..

Perhaps murder was an option, but not the best one.
Instead a more suitable solution would be to take his aunt from the house and drive out of the state, the country. Escape with her..

He'd have to go back to the house..to that horrid place to get her.

Though Leo didn't know how to drive, it was worth a try to get away. He knew by now that Susie would most likely be completely dazed from the drugs her own husband force fed into her system. But Leo had some type of determination that drove him to want to save her from all of this.

He dragged the metal bar down the street he knew very well. The neighborhood he knew and hated.

Finally the house came into view. It looked very dull. Those years ago when the house was a nice pink color. Now it was an ugly brown color from the months it's gone mistreated.

Years of half empty beer bottles being thrown to the walls, weathering, erosion, untrimmed bushes that almost completely blocked the windows.

Foil was put up onto the windows. It was almost eerie how much it changed from the first time he saw it.

The same driveway that he was driven up into those years ago.

A scowl painted Leo's face. One side of it heavily scarred, cuts and bruises brought it all together along with the burned side. One eye normal, the other completely clouded out, blinded.

Hideous. All because of Ronnie, all because of this shit family.

His hand hugged onto the door knob and rattled it. Locked...

He took the crowbar he had and pried the door open with a growl.

The door broke open, the hinge popping off. "Oh fuck me." He grumbled out, catching a glimpse of the empty, dark hallway of the house.

Leo stepped in, feeling chills go up his spine. The house was freezing. Did they not keep up with the bills?
He wasn't surprised.

It was so dark, the only light that came through was the little bit of natural light that came from the windows that weren't foiled up.

His feet made soft sounds as he walked down the hall. The rooms were empty it seemed.
Each doorway he looked through was dark and empty. The rooms were trashed with cans, wrappers of food, even food. It was a complete mess..

It kinda saddened him. The kitchen that was once full of warm orange lighting where Susie would be cooking.

He could only imagine how the family was before the whole drug situation..before William became twisted..