LVIII-7

Leo thought that as soon as he got home, that he would go straight to bed and just sleep the pain away. His neck ached and so did his face and chest. The painkillers made it a lot less painful than it was before though, so he was thankful for that.
Leo was wrong about sleeping the problem away, instead his aunt kept him from going to his room.

She then spoke in a weak tone, obviously stressed out. "I don't want to bother you with this just yet but, it would be helpful if you remember anything about the person who did this to you...I care about you hun I really do, but if you want me to help you have to try to make this easier for me, okay?"
Her voice was sheepish, almost as if she was about to cry.

Susie saw Leo as her own. She loved him, but he was making it hard for her to show it. "Honey please, just please tell me if you do remember anything."

Leo stood there like a dumb dog being told to roll over, her words just didn't get to him, but again he could tell she was upset about what happened.
Leo's mind was still foggy, he couldn't remember names, but faces were another story. He just knew that he deserved it.

"It's fine Aunt Susie, I deserved it all."

With that, Leo turned and went up the stairs towards his room.
Susie was left standing there with shaky legs.

William came up behind her and put his hands on her shoulders and massaged them. "Leave him be, he probably did deserve it," His deep, raspy voice echoed her mind.

Susie scratched at the palm of her hand as William traced the bandaid along her wrist, smirking.

"Cross-X" Origin of Leo Fincher [Creepypasta Backstory]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें