XVIII-2

He woke up laying in the leaves once again, sirens all around him, ambulances rushing down the street. He heard screaming and crying, turning his head towards where he heard it. There was a small girl, clawing the car window. The car was mangled and flipped, she was bleeding from her head and nose pretty badly. Leo froze, he couldn't just....could he?

He felt stiff and motionless, watching and hearing her cries. He began to walk, he couldn't control what he was doing at this point. He started running, the crash scene getting closer, and closer. He ran towards the car, bare-footed. The leaves quickly breaking under his feet, his hair blew back in the wind from his running. Breathing heavily he saw that the car only got further, no matter how much he ran, he never seemed to get closer, but farther away. Leo stopped as he heard her screams fade away into the wind that now howled and screamed at him.

"ҰөҴЯ ҒДҴℓt"

A deep groaning voice peered into his mind as he turned to where he thought he saw it. Slowly turning around he saw the girl, standing in her white, flowy dress she died in, caked in blood. Her blonde hair stringy, and soaked in her crimson colored DNA. She had a deadly glare glued onto him as she pointed her crippled, bent finger at him. She repeated, louder than the first time.

"ꌩꂦꀎꋪ ꎇꍏꀎ꒒꓄!"

Leo shivered, he felt cold. She began to teleport around him, repeating the same phrase, he looked all around, trying to follow where she appeared but she was too fast. Leo fell to his knees and gripped his hair. He gritted his teeth hard and then screamed. His scream echoed the so- called forest and inside his mind.