🌼 Norman-kun, are you there? 🌼

Requested by: CharlizeReads2020

A Toilet bound Hanako-kun!au
Also pLS nO mANGA sPOILS in commentssssss thank youuuuuu all that happens in this one-shot will not reference /feature the manga so don't worry anime only watchers

Hanako : Norman
Yashiro : Reader
Kou : Ray
Aoi : Emma

You groaned as you stared down at your paper. Specifically at the giant red letter, the lowest grade you've ever received.

"Hey, (Y/N)?"

Your head turned towards your friend. "Hm? What is it, Emma?" You smiled at her.

"Are you alright?" Her eyes taking a glance at your paper. You let out a sigh and your hand went to slide through your hair, "Well, remember about that boy I told you about?"

"Ah yes yes, him! What about it?" She leaned closer in her seat towards you.

"Well... I guess he has a girlfriend now... right when I was about to confess, I saw them together and..." your lips drew into a thin line and you felt your eyes slightly water. "Now I see it's really bothering me.."

"Ah..." Emma frowned. "Well there are always other boys, and girls, so don't let that get you down!" She put her hand on your shoulder.

"If only it were that easy." You sighed once more, your hands clutching onto your paper. "I just wish... I dunno..."

"Wish, Huh?" Emma's eyebrows raised, as if a lightbulb went off in her head. "Have you heard?" Emma whispered, one hand cupping her cheek. You tilted your head, "bout what?"

Emma grinned excitedly, her eyebrows raised, "This school has seven wonders! And the seventh can grant you any wish you want!"

"Seven wonders? A wish? No, I had no idea about that..." you chuckled nervously.

"Ehh?? Well you must've heard about the most famous one, the seventh of the wonders???"

"Well, like I said before," you stood up and collected your papers, stacking them up nicely, "I didn't even know they existed." You filed the papers back into your bag.

"Hmph!" You heard Emma huff. Suddenly you felt a pair of hands on your shoulders. "Sit!" Emma pushed you gently but firmly back into your seat. "Ehh? Emma?? I wanna go home..." you whined, and Emma furiously shook her head. "(Y/N)-Chan, I believe this could help you out!"

"You actually believe in the—" Emma cut you off by putting a finger to her lips. "Just hear me out! Okay?"

You only nodded silently.

"The Seventh of the Seven Wonders, is Norma-san of the Bathroom." Emma sat back down. "In the third stall in the girls' bathroom on the third floor of the old building, lives Norma-san, who grants a wish to anyone who summons her."

"... Any wish?" You asked.

"Any." Emma nodded. "But in exchange, she takes something precious from them.."

"Ehhh???" You gasped. "I know right!" Emma exclaimed, "But I guess it would be fair because you can wish anything, right?"

"I guess.." you mumbled, "Uhm, how do you call her?"

"To call her," Emma whispered, "you knock three times on the third stall's door. And then, you chant, 'Nora-san, Nora-san... are you there?"

Your eyes widened, "That sounds so... creepy for some reason..."

"Well, it's true!" Emma picked up her bag, "In any case, now that you know..."

"I think I'll try it..." you muttered.