🌼 When You Both Make Up 🌼

Modern! AU:

For the past 2 weeks or so, you both have not been speaking to each other. And you would always keep the bedroom to yourself, forcing him to sleep on the couch. Or you would even go stay with Emma rather than be in the same house as Norman.

However, you do admit, you feel a little guilty about the situation. Nonetheless, you're still mad at him.

Finally, one day, when you were about to go have breakfast with Emma, Norman stopped you.

"(Y/N)! I made breakfast." He called out.

"Oh, that's good. Have a nice breakfast then." I replied back and turned to walk towards the door.

"(Y/N). I made this for us. Please have breakfast with me."

"Sorry, I already made plans with Emma."

"I called Emma, she said it was ok."

You paused, then cursed yourself silently before walking towards the table slowly, setting your bag down, and sitting down. Norman carried a serving of your favorite breakfast and set it down in front of you. You stared at it unknowingly while he grabbed a serving for himself and sat down.

"I hope you like it..." Norman muttered sadly to you as he started to eat.

You sighed and decided to get this over with. You take a bite out of it, and swallowed it down. You paused for a moment, looking at the plate in front of you. It was so good, you used to love it when he made you your favorite breakfast.

"(Y/N)?..." Norman asked, a worried expression in his face.

"What?"

"You're crying."

You then realized the warm tears streaming down your cheeks, but wiped them away.

"I'm fine."

A silence followed between you two as you finally finished your breakfast.

"(Y/N)... I'm so sorry.. I didn't mean to hurt you that day.. I had a very bad day at work.."

You only looked up at him when you heard sniffles from the marshmallow boy. Your eyes widened as you saw tears streaming down his cheeks and the guiltiest of expressions plastered on his pale face.

"Please forgive me.. I love you.. I would never wanna hurt you..." he choked and wiped his tears away. Your heart clenched at the sight of him and you instantly get up and walk towards him. You embraced his cold body with your warm arms.

"I-I'm sorry too," you managed to get out, "I forgive you Norman... I love you too."

When you said that, he immediately returned your embrace as you both cried together. Once you both stopped and calmed down, Norman pulled away a little and started leaving kisses all over your face, leaving you flustered

"N-Norman???"

"I miss you." Norman said and took your hand, the hand he had slapped before, and kissed it gently.

"Like I said before, I never wanna hurt you..." he said, holding your hand up to his cheek.

"I know, Norman. I know.." you muttered, and kissed his other cheek. You both smiled as you pulled away, and decided to cuddle for the rest of the day.

Normal! AU:

SPOILERS:

You tucked the remaining children asleep, wishing them all a good night. As soon as you closed the door to the last nursery, you turned and saw Norman standing right behind you.

"Jesus!" You jumped a little. "Don't scare me like that."

Norman said nothing as he stared at you a little more.

"What do you want?" You angrily whispered, not wanting to wake up the children.

"Follow me." He turned around.

"Wh—" you were about to protest.

"That's an order." He kept his back turned and walked towards your once shared bedroom. You sighed and walked in with him.

Norman closed, locked the door, and sat down on the edge of the bed. You crossed your arms and stood by the doorway.

"Look, I'm sorry. Me and Emma just don't have the same views on the demons. That upsets me and I took it out on you when you were just trying to help. However, it's my own personal opinion that you shouldn't deal with my business matters." He said, looking back up at you.

"To keep you safe, so that you don't have to deal with this. I've given you a special job that you enjoy so much. I want to make you happy, proud..." he pondered on.

"But I want to thank you for your opinion anyway. You and Emma both care about our family so much, of course you'd think the same when you see families of demons..."

You stayed silent after he paused, but your eyes widened again as he got up and walked over to you.

"I don't want things to be like this. I want to be able to hold you, see your smile, be embraced just by your very presence...."

You blushed a little and at first looked at him with disbelief. But as you took the words in, you slowly smiled at him.

Norman gulped, "So I'm sorry for my little outburst. But you understand though that you shouldn't always fiddle with my business matters.." he looked at you hopefully.

"I know now.." you muttered.

"I miss you so much though.. I still love you... so much..." Norman said inching closer to you.

"Do you still.. love me?" He shakily whispered, a worried look on his face.

This made your heart clench.

"Of course I do!" You nearly shouted. "Don't even think for a second that after your reasoning, I would love you any less!"

His eyes widened a little in shock, but then he smiled in relief. "Thank goodness." He shakily whispered again and covered his face. You smiled and slowly pried his hands open to give him a kiss on the cheek. He smiled and pulled you in to kiss your lips. It was such a hungry kiss however, as you both longed each other's touch during the long week.

"Well then," Norman said after pulling away, "Let's head to bed now, shall we?"

"Of course." You smiled as he led you to the bed. As both got settled in, Norman pulled you in close before whispering, "Good night, my love."