🍁 Forever 🍁

Requested by: Daijobuwu

You looked upon the calendar that was hung on the wall. Specifically, onto the circled square which had your name on it.

Today was going to be the last day you'd spend here at the orphanage. You frowned as you thought of all the fond memories you had with your siblings.

"(Y/N)."

You turned to the gentle voice.

"Oh, hi Norman!" You grinned, but stopped when you saw his frown.

"I have to tell you something..."

"What is it?"

He hesitated.

"Uhm.. We will miss you."

You heard gasps behind you. You turned and saw Ray and Emma, horrified.

"What's the deal?? I thought—"

"She doesn't deserve... to feel like that..."

"I don't deserve what?" You looked questioningly back at Norman.

"It's nothing," he wrapped his arms around you suddenly, "We will miss you a lot (Y/N)."

You then felt tears threatening to spill from your eyes. "I don't want to go now!"

"What is going on?" Mom suddenly walked in the room, putting a hand on your shoulder.

"Mom, I don't want to go now! Please! I want to stay a bit longer." You pleaded.

"I'm sorry (Y/N). But your yet-to-be parents are looking forward to meeting you."

Norman looked away guilty as Ray tsked.

Norman's POV:

I shot a look at ray and Emma.

I am sorry but I can not tell her.

I wanted her to be happy. Happy until she drew her last breath. Even if it meant not warning her about the true nature of this orphanage.

Besides, for some reason, Mom has let us all known last minute that (Y/N) was going to be adopted, or rather, shipped out.

Later that night...

(Your POV now)

"Goodbye everybody!" You sniffled happily, wiping a few stray tears from your eyes. The children whined back at you in response, begging you not to go.

You shot a sad look at Ray, Emma, and Norman. Emma looked down at the ground, Ray slowly nodded at you in understanding, and Norman was.. running towards you?

He literally threw himself onto you, almost knocking you down, his arms wrapping around you tightly.

He cried into your shoulder and whispered, "Please don't go..."

You were now shedding tears, "I am sorry Norman..."

You both held each other for a while, until Mom tapped your shoulder, signaling that it was time.

However, before you both pulled away fully, you whispered into his ear, "I love you."

Norman gasped and you took off with Mom, closing the door behind you.

"I love you, too.."

A/N: Okay so next chapter is gonna be yet another request but it's a fluff!
We need to stop making Norman cry for now, poor boi 🥺