🌼 Carnival Date 🌼

Ring! Ring!

You were eating lunch when your phone rang. When you looked over to see the caller's name, you grinned and quickly picked it up.

"Hey Norman!" You cheered.

"H-Hey, s-sweetie..!" Norman stuttered. You giggled to yourself at his cuteness.

"What's wrong, Norman?" You put a hand on your hip. Whenever Norman calls you 'sweetie', it usually means he wants to ask you something or he did something wrong.

"I-Is it okay if.... Uhm.... H-Have you heard of the carnival t-that just came to town?" He asked.

"Yeeees.." I smirked. "Why?"

"C-Can we go? I-I mean.. can I take you t-there?" He squeaked slightly.

You giggled. "Of course Norman! Don't be scared to ask me out anywhere, okay?"

"Right..." Norman said. "S-So how about tomorrow at 3?"

"Sounds like a plan."

And that brings us to the present.

"(Y/N)!" Norman greeted me at the carnival grounds, looking me up and down as he walked towards me.

"Hey, Norman." You smiled. "You look great!"

"Oh, thank you! You too! Hehe." Norman chuckled.

"Okay, so let's go get the tickets for the games?" You asked him.

"Oh, I've already got them!" Norman reached into his pocket and showed you a ton of tickets.

"Wow! You didn't have to.." you mumbled.

H grabbed your hand,"It's fine if it's for you. Would you like to try out any games first or are you hungry?"

"Let's try out some games first!" You suggested, as he smiled and nodded. As you led him towards a stand, you spotted a stuffed animal you thought was pretty cute.

"Let's try this one." You lead him to the stand with the stuffed animal.

"Hello!" The stand worker greeted you both, "All you have to do is make the basket with the ball! Give me three tickets and you get three tries." They pointed to the hoop. But of course, you were too focused on the stuffed animal to be listening.

"You want that?" Norman asked.

You quickly spun towards him. "Uh...well..." you looked to the side.

Norman hummed and gave the person the tickets. He got a ball and shot it into the hoop. You gasped when he didn't make it, but he seemed to have a determined look in his eyes...

He ended up spending 9 tickets in total for you.

"Here you go!" Norman said, handing you the animal.

"Wow! Thank you so much Norman!" You grinned. "But, you didn't have to keep trying though."

"It's fine. I wanted to do this for you." Norman smiled gently and hugged you. You sighed and hugged back.

"Let's go find a game you wanna play next!" You said once you pulled away.

"Ok!" He nodded and took your hand, leading you onto the next game.

Throughout the day, you and Norman tried out all the games you could. Whenever you looked like you wanted an adorable plush or a cotton candy treat, he'd offer to get it for you. Even if it meant that he had to spend 10 whole tickets for a stuffed panda bear. True story.

Finally, since it was nearing the end of the carnival, you both decided to ride on the Ferris Wheel.

Cliche, but that was the only ride there that was not a roller coaster. And boy, Norman did not do well with roller coasters.

Norman happily lend the man the tickets, and you both got in your own cart. You took a seat, across from each other and put down all your plushies next to you. It was a ridiculous amount of plushies, but it made you happy nonetheless.

"Hey, (Y/N)?" Norman asked, breaking your train of thought.

"Hm? Oh! What is it?" You looked at him.

"D-Did you enjoy today?" He asked, holding the back of his neck.

"I loved today! What are you talking about?" You laughed. "What about you?"

"O-Oh! Me too! I'm glad I got to be with you today." He smiled shyly.

Just then, the Ferris wheel started to move.

You blushed a little and scooted a little in your seat. "Come sit with me!"

"E-Eh?? O-Okay.." Norman gulped and walked carefully over to you, not wanting to step on any of your plushies, and sat down beside you.

"You know, Norman," you started as he looked at you nervously, "You don't have to be so nervous around me. Besides, we've been together for a while, so you can touch me, you know?"

His face flushed and he looked down at the ground. "I know, but..."

You raised an eyebrow.

"But, even though we've been like this for so long..." he looked back up at you, face red, shy smile and all, "You always manage to make me fall in love with you over and over."

You gasped a little and felt yourself heat up, despite how cheesy it was. "Norman.." you giggled.

"You always do this to me." He pouted. "Why can't you give my heart a break?" He chuckled.

"S-Shut up!" You playfully smacked his arm.

Suddenly, he leaned over and wrapped his warm arms around you, resting his head on top of yours. "I love you." He whispered.

You were taken aback by his sudden action, but
hugged him back. "I love you too."

Norman pulled away and kissed your cheek sweetly. However, he then started planting kisses all over your face.

"N-Norman! Slow down!" You giggled as he kissed along your neck. Damn, Someone just got bold.

He looked up at you with a playful smirk, his hands slithering down to your sides. Before you could react, he started tickling your sides.

"Norman!! Stop that!! Ahahaha! Or else— hahahaha! I'm gonna hurt you!!" You started laughing uncontrollably until you accidentally kicked his left cheek.

You gasped and pulled away as he held his cheek.

"N-Norman! I'm so sorry! But I warned you!" You scooted back closer to him, looking over him.

"I-I'm Okay, hehe." He slightly chuckled, letting go of his cheek to hold your hand. You quickly leaned up and kissed his slightly pink cheek.

"There, all better." You smiled gently.

"Yeah....but,"

"Huh?"

"Could you give me some more? I think my lips hurt also."