🌼 When You Get Badly Injured 🌼

This was requested by: armjzxx !

No au + no spoilers!

Crack

You gasped in pain before letting out a piercing scream. Tears streaming down your eyes as you lay flat on the ground, trying to reach down to your now broken ankles. Yes, your ankles, as in both of them.

When you felt them, you also felt a warm, thick liquid, swallow up your cold fingers. When you lifted your fingers up to your view, all you saw was a blurry crimson red, sliding down your fingers. You let your hand fell to your side out of fright, and then your head fell to your side. The last thing you saw were blurry figures running quickly towards you.

Your eyes slowly blinked themselves open.

All you see is a white ceiling, and a bird chirping nearby. Your head turned to the side where the sound was coming from. Realizing that your window was open, you turned back to the ceiling and sighed. When you tried to move either of your legs, it stung. You groaned when you realized you wouldn't be able to play for a while.

Just then, you heard the door to the medical room open, and assumed it was Mama, which turned out to be Mama.

"(Y/N)? Oh. I see that you're finally awake. Thank goodness.." You watched as she walked over to have a good look at you.

"Mama.. what happened? Why am I in so much pain?" You asked.

"Oh, you... fell." Mama said.

"Huh?!"

"You fell.. from on top of the house."

Your eyes widened.

"How did you get up there by the way?"

"I dunno. I think it was a contest between me and Emma... yeah that's it!" You remembered.

"Well, we all hope you get better soon. Everyone's been so worried! Especially Emma and Norman." Mama smiled with a worried expression on her face.

"I will. Thank you Mama!"

You both heard knocks on the door.

"Mama! Can we see (Y/N) now?? Please???" A desperate voice called out. Must be Emma.

"Okay Fine, but keep your distance from her injuries!" Mama called back. "Here, let me help you sit up."

"O-Okay." You stuttered nervously.

As she steadied you on your back to the stood up pillow, Emma raced immediately to your side, Norman following behind.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)! Are you okay??" Emma asked desperately.

"Emma, space please." Mama told her calmly.

"Oh! Right!" Emma jumped back with ease.

You smiled. "I'm okay. It still hurts though."
But when you looked at a mirror, you saw your forehead bandaged up and a small band aid on your left cheek. You touched your face as you looked at yourself.

"(Y/N)?"

Norman broke your train of thought.

"O-Oh! Sorry! I didn't realize I was hurt up here too..." you touched your forehead, but pulled back quickly after feeling the sting.

"I'll go get your breakfast. Emma, Norman, please watch over (Y/N) for me." Mama said.

"Okay!" They both chirped.

Norman walked up to the other side of your bed and fell face down on your bed sheets.

"N-Norman?" You asked.

"I-I was so terrified..." Norman trembled. "I thought you were going to die!..." Norman shakily sniffled. You and Emma gasped in surprise. He was crying.

"Oh no, Norman! Don't cry! I'm here now so.." you stopped when he lifted his head up again.

"Don't scare me like that again!" He begged, his face full of agony.

Your heart broke at the sight of him. The usual calm, kind-hearted Norman whom would smile everyday was now breaking in front of you, because of something you did.

"I'm sorry Norman!" You cried out, tears now streaming down your cheeks. "I promise! I won't do something like that again! Just stop crying!"

Emma's expression softened at the sight, and gently patted your shoulder.

"Thank you.." Norman said, looking back up to smile at you like always.

For the next couple of months, Norman was constantly helping Mama take care of you, upon his request

For the next couple of months, Norman was constantly helping Mama take care of you, upon his request. During the day, he'd help feed you, talk to you, and overall keep you company. Even at night he would still sneak out and talk to you all night if he wanted to.

Though, it didn't seem like you were getting any better any time soon.

"Norman..."

"Yeah?"

Norman was sitting next to you as you lay in the grass with your crutches.

"You don't have to hang out with me all the time." You said, looking at the sky.

"Why?" Norman asked.

"I don't wanna be a burden to you. To be honest, I feel like I'm never gonna get better. You're just wasting your time..." I mumbled, though loud enough for him to hear.

"Don't say that. I cherish every moment with you."

You turned your head in surprise, only to find him looking at you.

"I really do. I don't mind if you're like this forever, I still wanna be with you." Norman smiled gently and grasped your hand, squeezing it gently.

You blushed a little, and looked away. "Thank you.." you whispered, and closed your eyes to enjoy the cool breeze whisking by you two.

🤕💙😊