🍁 Mine 🍁

Requested by: Mydearmadness

Includesss:
Yandere!Norman
Angstyyyy Angst
No au!
No spoilers!

Basically before he gets shipped out ahahehah-

"Good morning, Emma! Ray! (Y/N)!" Norman raised his hand and smiled.

"Good morning, Norman!" You and Emma chirped while Ray just waved his hand casually.

"How was your sleep, (Y/N)?" Norman sat next to you.

"Eh, I still feel a bit drowsy heh," you smiled nervously as he frowned.

"That's not good," Norman's face turned slightly serious, "Is something troubling you?"

"No no, it's one of those things where you still sleep but you wake up a bit tired." You chuckled.

"Oh," Norman's expression brightened a bit, "I see!"

You tilted your head slightly at his behavior but shrugged it off as Emma skipped towards you.

"Ne ne, (Y/N)! After breakfast and chores, we were thinking of playing a game of hide n seek? What do you say?" Emma suggested as the children crowding behind her smiled.

"Sure!" You responded, their smiles growing bigger.

"Norman?" You all turned to Norman. He flashed a nervous smile and shrugged, "Why not?"

"Yay!" You all cheered.

Later

Norman clutched on your hand as you both walked up the little hill. All eyes were on you as you caught up with the others.

"Ooooh," Don smirked, "Look everyone! It's Norman and his girlfrieeeend!"

"Don!" You flushed as Norman chuckled nervously.

"Ooooh!" Everyone exclaimed.

You sighed and shook your head as you let go of Norman's hand. "Ray just start the timer please."

"Norman and (Y/N) sitting in a tree~" Ray sung in a monotonous voice, his eyes not leaving his book.

"RAY!" You shouted as everyone laughed and Ray smirked. He finally reached for his timer, cueing for everyone to run away as Norman waited alone. Once everyone was completely out of sight, Ray took one glance to the ticking watch. He nodded to Norman. Norman nodded back and began to run out towards the forest.

(Y/N)'s POV:

I steadied my breathing as I heard footsteps nearby. I stayed in my crouching position in the bush as the footsteps stopped. Sweat began to slightly slip down the side of my head as I gulped.

Suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulder followed by a soft, whispering voice, "Found you~"

I covered my hands before a scream could slip out. I spun around only to meet Norman's calm, smiling face. It was almost unsettling.

"N-Norman!" I sighed in relief and shook my head, frowning. "Guess you got me."

"Ah don't frown like that! C'mon, help me find the others." Norman reached out with his hand.

My cheeks warmed up as I hesitated. I stood up by myself instead. "Y-Yeah. Let's go..." I looked away from him. It felt like a couple minutes, but it was really a couple seconds before he responded with an "Alright!"

......

You walked off only to eventually hear footsteps follow closely behind you.

"Hey, (Y/N)?" You heard Norman's voice.