Say the words

Start bij het begin

"Why would I do that?" I said, my voice cracking a little.
"I would do the same. I wouldn't be with anybody else. Besides you."
"And what makes you think I want you to stop being with other people?" he smirked, a devilish look on his face.

"Because you hate when I fuck other persons."
"No, I don't." I said, lying straight on his face.
"Yeah, you do. You really think I don't see you staring when I hit on other girls?"
"You're being delusional." Another lie in less than 15 seconds, am I trying to break a record or something? He started to approach me, a smirk on his lips.

"So are you saying you don't care about what I do with other girls?"
"Mhmm."
"So you're okay with me kissing other girls the way I do to you?" he bit my neck "And leaving the same love bites I leave on your neck? You enjoy picturing me making other girls scream like I do to you?" he looked at me, lening close to my face. I could smell his mint breath. In other moments, I would melt with that smell, that voice and the fucking non-existing distance between us, but my blood was boilling with all the things he was saying.

"If you do, I can leave you alone. But if you don't, you can have me on your hands. I can be all yours to do whatever you want. I can make you go crazy like no one else can, you know that. And I won't dare to touch another person the way I do to you. The way you like. I will be yours, if you're willing to be mine. All you have to do, Harvey, is say the words." he whispered, his silvered-blue eyes piercing me with expectation. Like he was just waiting for the consent to attack me.

I thought about it. He was not the kind of guy I usually like. He was a classicist, rich and annoying git. He bullied my friends and me. My cousin hates him with all of her heart. My friends despise him. He didn't want any relationship, he wanted me for pleasure only. I do too, but what if I start feeling something for him? I knew, from the bottom of my heart that this was not a good move. But my heart was also the one messing it all up. I'm pretty sure that if he weren't that good looking and didn't have that fucking smirk on his face, I would've said no.

But he is that good looking, and he did have that fucking smirk on his face.

"Fine. Let's do this. Don't mess it up, Malfoy." I said. He smiled wildly, and for a second I saw a relieved expression on his face before he leaned forward and kissed me fiercely.

I immediately kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his neck, while he did the same with my waist. My hands tangled with his now completely dry hair, pulling it gently. He ran his hands to my slytherin quidditch sweater and quickly took it off.

He stepped back for a second when he noticed I was wearing nothing besides my bra under it. He stared at my body with awe, making me feel confident.

I pulled him back and kissed him again, sighing when I felt his hot hands traveling on my bare torso. The cold of his rings never fails to make me shiver. I slipped my hands under his black shirt and runned the tip of my nails from his chest down to his abs, making him curse under his breath.

I took off his shirt and pushed him towards the bed, making him lose his balance and sit on the mattress. He licked the inside of his cheek while watching me straddle his laps.

His hands went straight to my thighs, squeezing them and making me moan. He pulled apart like he just realized something.
"Wait." he said, his face red and his voice raspy. He reached to the table on the side of his bed and grabbed his wand. I smirked and moved to his neck, kissing, licking, biting and sucking gently his skin "W-What are you doing?"
"Having fun. You?"
"I'll cast a silence spell, hold on."
"No." he leaned back, looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

"No?"
"No."
"What do you mean 'no'?"
"I won't hold on. Do your thing and I do mine." I winked and got back on his neck.
"You'll pay for this." he said, before starting muttering a spell. Or at least trying, because I could hear him whisper the same thing at least 3 times, and it all ended up with him sighing loudly when I reached a specific spot.