Chapter 23

This is it. This is one of the BIG chapters. This is the moment that a lot of you have been waiting for. And this is PACKED with tension, Terror, and confessions.
So if you saw the previous chapter, you would already know that we're bringing the Demons back, and they'll be possessing Cheyenne. But as you can see in the photo above when I originally typed this in Google Documents/Drive, I decided to implement a different font style for the demons dialogue whenever they speak through Cheyenne. But sadly, it Doesn't look like I'll be able to transfer that same font over to Wattpad. This is a shame because, I thought it added SO MUCH to the writing. But whatever. If youd like to read my document copy of the possession scenes showing that font style, feel free to share you email with me and I'll send you something over.
But for now.....let's not waste any time
This is a CRUCIAL chapter for this story.

And here's a peek into what's ahead.

10:21 P.M.
Vinnie, Wes, and Johnathan have just left the bedroom where Albert and Cheyenne are continuing their conversation. Unsettled, tense, and slightly nervous by what they were told, and threatened, they slowly back away from the door. Vinnie slowly walks down the steps to Stop the party as Albert instructed, while the other two friends stand by the top of the staircase thinking about what had happened. Inside they can see Albert shouting aggressively. Until Cheyenne says
I will not be controlled.

"Hmm? Oh boy. Sounds like a tantrum is being thrown down," Wes teased talking to Johnathan.

Johnathan sighs. "You know...even I find your jokes insensitive sometimes. And honestly, I don't believe this is a moment for jokes about them."

Wes pouts. "Yeah...... I- I didn't even mean to. It just happens for me."

"I know. But still, something's bothering her. She....didn't have to threaten us like that, but, we gotta be more respectful towards her. And while they figure it out."

"Either way, we're gonna find out after the fact. It's obvious!" Johnathan briefly bears crying, before Wes speaks again. "And it's a good thing you just ate. Your stomach was louder than Albert."

Johnathan snickers. "Seriously?"

"You couldn't have noticed it. Tell me!"

"Yes, Wesley. I heard that!!" They both chuckle. "Now c'mon. These people aren't shutting up." Vinnie finally turns off the music.
"QUIET!!!!!!!!!"

Vinnie chuckles. "Thank you, guys. Everybody listen up. We have something to tell you, as yet another update from the man of the hour himself! Okay?!" Vinnie has everyone's attention. "Good. Now, unfortunately, we need to can-"

THUD!!! STOMP!!!!
We hear a sound of impact on the second floor. And it silences the entire house and everyone looks to the ceiling.

"What in the WORLD WAS THAT?!!" Isaac shouted out.

"And why did that sound like a bomb?" Mason asked.

Felicia shrugs. "Bombs inside a house? Really Mason ?"

"It was upstairs. One of the bedrooms," Mark said.

Wes and John turn back around halfway down the steps. "Oh geez. Sounds like it's reached a new breaking point."

"May God bless their souls in there," Wes whispered.

"John, Wes? What sort of prank are you pulling on us?!" CJ asked.