Chapter 19 Part 1

Authors Note:
So in order, at the top we've got Tamara Griffin and Sidney Richards, who are back with us in this chapter, but also we have a new girl by the name of Victoria. And....there's a camper? Oh I'm sure that means nothing.
Alright! But before I take you into the chapter, I wanna share a fun little secret. Originally, my plan was that THIS was going to be chapter 18, and what you saw previously in chapter 18 was going to be saved for this chapter as 19. But there are really, three reasons as to why I decided to change that. Well, technically there are FOUR, but I'll get to that later.

Number one, ultimately the events of Kevin and Elijah's chapter are the next things that happen in the complete chronological timeline, so that's the biggest reason why switching 18 for 19 and 19 for 18 made the most sense. Number 2, I decided to split up the chapter about halfway through, meaning all of the stuff in part 2, it was originally going to be the ending for THIS chapter. But then I thought, since the original ending is sort of a resolution to a scenario, I wanted to save THAT for later.
Now I'll explain the last reasons for this decision at the very end but, I think once you see what happens, you'll figure out one of the other reasons so, let me just give you all a fair warning, this chapter is going to contain some brief Lemons.

So now, since I was talking about the chronological timeline just a moment ago, how about we start off this chapter with the future back at the interview. Yeah. Did you remember that that's still a thing?

Future Cheyenne's POV:
Right now, I'm just finishing up on telling Tamara and Sidney about the drama that Albert and I got drawn into with Sean and Liana. With the look on their faces, they seem to find what had happened to both of us to be just as distasteful as I had thought they might.

"And so, when we got back from the vacation......Albert likes to say that the harassment that we got after spring break wasn't as bad as what he had gotten before. And at the same time, that REALLY makes me question how bad it actually was for him in the past. Sean and his buddies had continued to try and entice me into sexual propositions and backing me into a corner all the same. And every single attempt they pulled off, I remember I was getting more and more annoyed by them. And Liana kept trying to pressure and manipulate me with the stuff that she knew about myself and my past, and it was only a matter of time before Albert and I started avoiding her completely."

I then lift my head up. "To get this out of the way right now, I'm glad that we didn't have to deal with their crap for the entire time we were at college, but they definitely made the end to our first year rather bittersweet." I then flash up my eyebrows. "Any thoughts about THAT?"

Tamara just shakes her head. "I- I've heard a lot of stories from people who had been in messed up situations before. So, I don't wanna say that I am completely shocked but I STILL am shocked. The fact that Liana was wanting to DO all of that just to become a mother....?"

"All the while Sean was with her, and he and his lackeys were still trying to seduce you and blackmail you with all of that? Now THAT is just wicked."

I scoff. "It REALLY is. And it still baffles my mind when I look back and see how a scenario like that could lead to so much CRAP! All over nonsensical beliefs like theirs. That it took me witnessing all of Hell and almost dying to discover that what they were trying to do to me, was really no different than what the PC's had done to me, and so many others."

Tamara clears her throat. "Well I mean, the very idea that people would believe that God does not have any judgment due to his love, a reality such as that would negate nearly everything that's in the Bible, the Crucifixion and the outcome of the Garden of Eden."