Chapter 17

A little while after Cheyenne got out of the complex and left the party, after discovering Liana's activity with Sean, Liana immediately drove herself to a nearby Walgreen's and purchased something. She hid it in her purse and drove back to her dorm, where Albert surprised her with a freshly cleaned room.

Albert left a few minutes after Cheyenne, and Liana took a nice hot shower. After she got herself cleaned up, she was spending a little more time in the bathroom. She sounds like she's in a hurry, as she is peeing, but the sounds of the spillage clearly reveal that she's not peeing into the toilet.....

Then, someone starts knocks on the bathroom door and Liana flinches.
"Just a moment, please." She doesn't budge, trying to get every droplet out of her. Then there's harder, heavier knocking on the door. "Hey! Uh, can you please give me a minute! I'm in the middle of something!"

"Liana? Are you in there?" a voice spoke out from behind the door.

Liana's eyes widen with confusion. "Cheyenne?"

"Yeah, it's me. Can I talk to you for a moment? It's kinda important."

Liana groans softly. "Damnit......" she whispered. She stands up straight and zips up her pants. "Better make this quick."

Cheyenne's POV:
I am pacing amongst the floor when the bathroom door opens. I immediately turn around, where I am greeted by Liana. "There you are. Good afternoon."

She stares nervously at me as she turns around, and secretly locks the bathroom door behind her. "Uh, you too. Wh- What do you need? I'm kind of-"
She then takes a better look at me and squints. "Wait a minute, are those MY clothes?"

"Oh? Yeah, they are." I turn to face her, after glancing down in thought. "Sorry, I don't know if Albert told you this but he let me crash here for the night while he was cleaning."

Liana's eyes look displeased by that revelation. "He did, did he?"

I see her facial expression and groan. "Listen, I was having a......really bad night, and I didn't have anywhere else to go so he let me sleep here while he cleaned this place. And he let me borrow these."

Liana nods her head. "So why are you here?"

"Uhm......I- I just realized that I left my clothes here after showering. So, is it okay if I step inside and grab them?"

She glances off to the side, then looks back up at me. "Uh, uh yeah sure. But, you'll have to wait for a bit because, my toilet just got clogged and I gotta go find a janitor to help. Maybe you can go out and fetch one for me?"

I scoff and walk towards her. "I could, but....don't you have a plunger?" She is silent and I chuckle. "Sweetie? A clogged toilet is not THAT hard to fix. I've done it multiple times and even taught my brother."

Liana laughs awkwardly. "THAT really isn't necessary!"

"Are you sure? It sounded like there was quite a leak going on in there....." I whispered. Then before Liana can say anything else, I step past her. "It's okay, let me take a look." I grab the doorknob and try to open the door, but I can't. "Uh...why is your door locked?" I asked with a squint.

"Trust me, you don't wanna see the toilet." That face of hers......she's DEFINITELY up to something.

She taps her foot and I stand back, leaning against the door. "Why, did you take a huge shift or somethi-"

"I'd rather not explain it."
So then, Liana folds her arms and begins to look like she's scolding me.
"So....you slept here? In...MY bed? Did- Did Albert also-?"