Chapter 7

Note: the characters above are Albert, and Pastor Curtis.
This chapter turned out a lot longer than I had planned, and honestly, I probably could've split this into two. But now, my REAL story is about to begin.

Angela's POV:
Saturday morning.

I step into our studio after a long night of rest. I dreamt very well, knowing that Cece is Good To Go for her interview and took my advice to 'GTFO of that house.' Finally, she's free, and even though I'll have to find a new leading person, I'm perfectly calm and eager, knowing that our group is stepping into a new era.

Stepping into my office hidden in a storm bunker. All 33 of the other PC's are waiting for me.

"Good morning everyone. Alright, hurry up and talk to me! Are all of the copies printed and boxed up?" I ask.

"Fuck yeah Fox!"

"The crates being shipped now and extra supplies?"

"Mmhmm!"

"Our sales and checks are set to arrive today?"

"Probably a little behind schedule but yes, it's set to arrive!"

"Great. And who are we filming today?"

"It looks like Griffin and Jamie. Ryan and Thaddeus. And.....Bella and Kitty."

"All we need to do now is finish rendering and editing our new tapes this week and we're good for the fall!"

"Excellent! Keep at it! Things are about to speed up before we know it!" I say marking off a checklist.

"Hey, uh, Angela?" Lexi asked, approaching me.

"What is it, Lexi?"

Lexi steps up to me. "So, I've been trying to get a hold of Cece for the past couple of hours, to see if she could sneak us a few pics of the Brazzoms studio and workers. Storm specifically. But, she hasn't been responding."

"Oh just leave her be. We need to let her focus on this interview. She's out of our hands now."

"Yeah, but," she added. "She isn't even checking any of our messages. She's never left one of us on hold or unread ever since we started this whole thing."

"Hey. I said, leave her be. She's probably at the studio right now as we speak and she's rocking their interview to warm up Storm before rocking him," I teased. "Guys, we have nothing to worry about. Cece is finally among the ranks, and who knows how much more we're gonna benefit the moment she gets that position! This is a brand new beginning for us! Cece Phoenix may no longer be a part of us, but we will conquer the nations with her success!" They all cheer out. "So Declan? I'm gonna need you to go ahead and put out a want-"

Suddenly, the double doors burst open, and Kevin storms into the room, panting, tense, and impatient. As soon as he turns his head to see me, he just shares a look of unbridled rage. "You."

The others either flinch or groan out in loud annoyance. "Oh great not this shot again!"

Brock rises up looking defensive. "How did you even get in here?!"

"No matter. Sorry kid, your sister is LOONNNGGGG gone by now. Now then...." I snap my fingers and Snake approaches him.

He reaches out to grab Kevin's shoulder. "You heard us, kid, get out. We're busy-Aaah!!"
Kevin grabs onto Snake's hand and........ BREAKS IT??!!!!

"OUT OF MY WAY!!!!!" Kevin roared out, throwing him into a table and smashing it apart. This leaves Snake unconscious. Most of the others go silent and step back afraid.
"You.......You told her to run away, didn't you?"