Chapter 11

Author's note: characters shown above are Phoebe, Lacey (who will be introduced later), and Brock, who's essentially the leading male among Angela's group.
Things seem to have been going well so far. However, Cheyenne's situation is about to change.
But for now, let's leave her alone for a bit. And catch up with someone.

Angela's POV:
(Wait what?)
That's right. We're not finished with these characters.

It's been 26 days since those fucking Mitchell's had me arrested, and man oh man did they take their time. It was nearly 2 weeks after Cece's death that anything happened. We were told that an investigation was well underway and we would all be taken in and arrested.

But nothing came out of it. Instead, I was randomly arrested during family dinner a few weeks later. Arrested for a couple of charges, but the most serious among them that was listed......was murder. For some reason, the authorities were led to believe that I had sabotaged the car and purposely caused it to crash. Which is bull shit!!

Cece might have died as a result of my idea, but it's not like I had PLANNED for that to happen! I didn't shoot her or stab her death, so you can't call it murder! And even if I had thought about it for a moment, I would NEVER want to harm my beloved Cece like that!

My father is currently preparing a lawyer on my behalf. He said his progress was slow but he was working nonstop to help me. The PC's haven't been visiting me lately, so I can only hope that they're just continuing to work.

Just waiting for this stupid trial to arrive and get it over with is.....frustrating.
On October 14th, I woke up late in the morning and lay there in bed staring at the ceiling. Jail is so much more boring than torturous. I literally have nothing to do here other than just lay in bed, stretch, and think. Thinking of what my next move is gonna be when I get out. Thinking about.....where we could've gone if Cece was still with us.....

I miss her. Her death is making me realize how much I valued her. She was practically irreplaceable among us. And to add to that, our business with the media with her by our side had quickly taken a DEVASTATING blow with her being gone. How are we gonna rise back up the charts and walls without her? Who could possibly lead us back to the top, like true Conquerors?

I'm so bored that I decided to go back to sleep. Then just my luck, one of the guards starts to tap on my cell bars. "Wake up. Wake up, miss."

I groan and turn over in annoyance. "Fuck you, I'm trying to get my beauty sleep..."

"Well good news, you're gonna have plenty of time to do that in just a few moments," the guard said while unlocking my cell. He opens the door. "Come on out. It's time to go."

I groan. "Go where dipshit......?"

"Home. You're......free to go."

I turn over wide-eyed and confused. "Wha- What are you talking about?"

"From what I could hear, someone stopped the judge and claimed that you were innocent, and they provided a large amount of money to pay off your charges after convincing us that your murderous claims were invalid. Every one of them has been cleared."

I lower my head and look down confused. So....just like that?

"Are you just going to stand there? I just said you're free to leave," the guard asked.

I look up. Then I scoff and spit to the side. "Fuck yeah! I'm out of here!!" I walk out of the cell and he escorts me out of the station.
As I'm walking out, the first people to notice me outside.....are David and Sylvia after coming out of a store with grocery.