Chapter 24: Part 4

So now that we've seen the confrontation between Albert and the PCs, let's find out what's going on with Cheyenne being missing.

Albert's POV:
Picking right where we left off.

Before I walk past the girls, Liana and Madison grab onto my arms. "What just happened?"

"What do you mean? You girls asked me to do something like this,"' I said with a smirk.

"But this is different. Your Phoenix bitch might be arrogant and hypocritical, but at least she isn't psychotic like that Brock guy!"

"Really? Cuz, he both acts and sounds a lot like your husband. Which makes sense when his girl Tabitha over here, was almost a more slutty version of you," I said before walking past them.

"Oof! Ouch!" Lacey whispered.
Liana looks at my back offended. "Did you hear what he JUST-!"

"Shh. Don't speak, just get in," Madison whispered before they get inside her car, which was parked close to mine.

Tabitha glances behind her at Joseph as he helps them stand up. He scoffs. "Don't even think about seducing me."

I then pull my car up to where they're standing and roll down my window. "Sorry for taking so long. But in all due respect, I do say that our talk couldn't have gone any more perfect."

Tabitha shakes her head. "No. YOU are making a mistake, Albert! Making enemies as a pastor when you're SUPPOSED TO-"

"Actually I WANT to make enemies! One day, having enemies will be how I know I'm preaching the right Gospel. The gospel that teaches over 100 things.....and not just love and peace. But you can interpret that however you want. That's the point," I say while igniting the engine.

Then Ryan is uncuffed. "Yeah, then you can interpret this: you're as GOOD AS DEAD!!!"

"That's right! Once Angela hears this, you're DONE!" Tobias added.

"Oooh, is that a death threat? Wow, I must be THE MASTER of offending people!! I bet Angela is gonna want me dead in such brutal ways. I'm sure that's gonna be fun, watching her try." Then I smirk. "There's a storm coming tonight. A heavy one. Better tell her to cover up. We wouldn't want her precious skin on her neck to get soaked, cold.....or even grabbed onto from behind. I'm watching you guys for now on.....and I won't need the Internet for that!" I then drive away from them.

Tobias picks up his phone as soon as he is uncuffed. "What in the actual HELL?!"

Tabitha scoffs, turning to Mr. Frymoyer. "You know him? Is he ALWAYS like this?!"

"Yeeaaah, I'm NOT sure what the five of you were just prattling on about, but feel free to make an enemy out of him and his friends or even my son, and you'll be sorry," Mr. Frymoyer said, knowing fully well Johnathan WILL back me up. The guards release the 4 Conquerors. "Care to lead the way, Mr. Zamora?"

"Yes sir. C'mon boys, back to your posts." They all step back inside, leaving the Conquerors alone. Lacey continues to watch them.

Brock and Tabitha watch as I drive out of the parking lot. "I can't believe this. He just threatened AND mocked the hell out of us, and he did it feeling ENTERTAINED! OF ALL THE NERVE!!" Tabitha shouted.

Ryan seethes with a vicious growl. "Just wait, you little runt. We'll be sure to deliver your message."

"Yeah. But, why would he invite us to go to a diner in one minute, and then threaten our group in the next?!" Tobias asked in confusion.