Chapter 1

Note: Author's Warning, mature content will be found in this chapter, and mature language will be spoken.
So for the majority of this story, we're gonna take a trip into our main character's past, as most of this is going to be shown from Cheyenne's point of view. We'll catch back up with Tamara and Sidney and their interview at a couple of points in future chapters. So what we saw in the prologue was pretty much a sneak peek into what Cheyenne's future will look like, so right off the bat, we know that we will eventually become a Christian. But the story that you're going to read, is HOW it happened, WHEN, and most of all, WHY.
So these first three chapters will probably contain the most mature, sexual text, but even though discretion is advised to the readers, I promise, nothing in my text is going to be too explicit, (except for specific one chapter in the future, but to a small extent) and it'll be just enough to get the point across. So without further delay, and wasting your time with this little edit (😜), let's find out what happened to this girl.
And please be sure to leave your comments and reviews. I'm open to any suggestions/criticisms, and I WILL respond.

Btw, this photo shows what Cheyenne is hiding under the scarf and sweater, and you'll find out more later about it. And yes, I drew that picture, and yeah, it's not really my best work.

Five years earlier
Reno, Nevada. August 9th, 2020.

A Seventh Day Adventist church is preparing their Sunday service.

An older woman is helping her husband fix his suit, as he prepares to open up the church service. The woman is 5'8, with long straight brown hair, brown eyes, and wearing a blue dress with flowers. The husband is 6 foot, with medium length dark blonde hair, a subtle beard, blue eyes, and dressed in a tuxedo and dark dress pants. She helps with his tie last.

"Right there, over here. Don't worry, I'm almost there," the wife said.

"Okay, we only got eight minutes."

"Great, so we're perfect on timing. Is everything else all set?"

"Yes, honey. Are the little ones all prepared?"

"As much as I think they can be. David, you and everyone else are gonna be floored by the work that the kids have put into this production. After that break-in and the sabotage we had this summer, this production is sure to help us bring everyone back."

"I can't wait. And just in time, we got rid of all the paint and graffiti and those......things into the trash."

"Well don't worry hun. It's a new beginning, a new season, and we're opening up with a new level."

"I can't wait. Is Misty ready?" David asked. She nods. "And what about Cheyenne?"

The wife then jerks her head up, with extreme confusion and concern in her eyes. "Wh-What? Didn't she leave with you?"

"Hmm? I thought she was with you. She wasn't home when I came to pick up my notes."

The wife hides her face. "Ohhhh nooo... No no no! She- She said she was going to a sleepover with one of her friends from Anna's youth group! She said she was gonna remind you to pick her up!"

"Well, maybe she forgot to get around to asking me." David calms down his wife who's panicking. "Sylvia, relax. Just try and get a hold of her, and find out how long it'll take before she can get here. If she needs me to, I'll find a way to distract the congregation before she and the kids come up."

"Uh, okay okay! I'll get right to it!" David walks off while Sylvia dials her phone nervously. "Come on, come on sweetie.....!"

After getting two missed calls, much to her anxiety, Cheyenne finally answers the third call. The tone in her voice is very, very groggy and exhausted. "Ugh......hello...?"