Chapter 3

Note: Now the characters we see above are, David, Sylvia and Angela.

So yeah, things got pretty heated last time and it was only the second chapter. But I assure you, it's just getting started.

Future POV:
At the church interview, I'm nearly finished telling Tamara and Sidney about my original confrontation with Kevin- where he discovered my Phoenix identity. About the fight that broke out between all of them, what I almost did to Stephanie, and the awkward ride back home. Of course, I haven't been able to tell them about, Lucy leaving to work with the Lashers because, I know that this isn't the time or the place to reveal any of that. What happened in the end for her, I know it's hard not to say anything, but it's not my job to share that side of the story.

"Goodness. That definitely sounds like an intense encounter. How did you deliver yourself during all of this?" Sidney asked.

"Angry, obviously. But also frightened. On the outside, I held myself strong, but on the inside, my heart was just about to explode. Like I said, in the end I decided not to take the risk, and I went back home." Tamara looks deep into my eyes. "Any other questions you'd like to throw at me? I'm gonna keep going but, we might as well keep this whole thing as an interview rather than me doing storytime for the whole way through."

Sidney sits in thought. "Umm, I can't think of anything at this moment? Tam?"

"I have a few," she said leaning forward. "Um, you don't have to answer this but, why did you pick that name? Cece Phoenix."

"Oh no that's fine. It's fine," I said rubbing my hands together. "The people I was with, in regards to, those of us who were in charge, we often used animal names to code our last names. Cece was my idea because, it was similar enough to my real name, and I didnt wanna stray too far from my identity. As for why we chose the Phoenix name, Angela viewed it as, the intense energy and passion I would perform with. People said, as soon as I would first touch then, they'd feel hot and sweaty, instantaneously. Not that I would even notice most of the time, because I was always right to the point. Once I grew desensitized from the feelings of sex, I would always rush in with a crazy level of energy, just going straight into the action."

I then snort. "And of course, we made jokes about it, saying we would 'ignite' someone if we wanted to, you know. Once I officially got started in that career, they branded me with this tattoo. Every other major PC has the animal in their stage name branded onto them as a tattoo." I then grimace. "They, went to great lengths to hide me from my family while the tattoo healed up, and Angela was wealthy enough to afford it. And, uh.......in regards to what I said earlier, if you were to look up interviews from that past, I would always lie about my age. It all happened when I was 17 and I was 21 when it all stopped."

"Wha-?! Seventeen?!" Sidney blurted out. "I didn't even think that was legal!"

"It's not. Which is why they also lied about one of the oth-"

"Wait. But, I thought you said the career started at 18? Not 17," Tamara added.

My eyes dart to the side with my eyebrows perking up. "Hmm. Yeah.  Well, we didn't start an actual career out of the sex until I turned 18. But, the actual first time that those people ever seduced me into having sex, I was 17."

"'Those people?' I'm assuming you're talking about, Angela and the PC group, right?" Sidney asked. I nod my head.

"Well, how about you tell us about them? Who are they, and what was their, long term goal?" Tamara asked.

I grit my teeth, look down nervously and tap my foot down. "As far as a goal, they only wanted pleasure, fame, money, and to break down religions," I said. "The PC's, and again I won't say what those letters mean, but they were a group full of people who were, they were one of two cases. They were either harassed by churches and religious leaders, or people who were excluded from their jobs or homes because, either they came out as gay or they were into drugs, or.....other things. And in some cases, most of them were very unpopular students in the schools amongst the state of Nevada. The rejects, if you would."