"Oh?! No-no-no. No, he slept in his car outside. We werent anywhere near each other at that time."

Liana scoffs and shakes his head. "Right right. How silly of me. There I go again, foolishly thinking for a moment that Albert would do such a thing..." She grins with confidence as she folds her arms tighter. "She wouldn't cheat on me. Not with a girl as slu-!"

Liana closes her eyes tightly and abruptly stops, which makes me concerned. Was she really about to say what I think she was....?

Liana opens her eyes and exhales out. "He wouldn't cheat on me with a friend. Right?"

Then I squint at her, holding my hands behind my head. "Actually......that reminds me. I wanna ask you something."

"Oh, you do?" I shake my head. She glances to the side perplexed. "Ooooookayy......? Uh, go ahead."

I step to the side, forward in front of the door, where my joined hands are directly in front of the knob. "I know that you and Albert had dated before. Before I even met him."

"Of course."

Then I begin to squint at her with a suspicious look. "So........why did you come back to him? Why did you wanna date him again?"

Liana scoffs. "Isn't it obvious? I realized that I made a mistake. I'm in love with Albert, and I have no desire to be with anyone else."

"Oh yeah?" I silently pull my lucky hair pick out of my back pocket (which is basically my lock pick for doors) and I begin to pick the bathroom lock behind me. "Because, I was just wondering if you were possibly-"
When I undo the lock, it clicks, and Liana is able to hear it given how her eyes shift.

I instantly turn around and barge into the bathroom, and slam the door behind her! I hold my foot against the door, and I lean down.........where I find a pregnancy test on the floor that has just now been used, indicated by how wet and warm it is, there is still fresh urine on the floor, and the results are not processed yet.

"Hey!!" I turn around to Liana and shove her pregnancy test down my pocket. She tries to force her hands inside my pants and pull it out but I keep pushing her hands away.
"Hey, that's MINE! Give it back!!" I just step backwards, staring coldly and disgusted into her eyes. "I mean it, right now!"

I stand tall in front of her. "No, I don't think I will. Not until you tell me what's going on with you. What's going on between you and Sean!" I asserted.

Liana's eyebrows perk up in shock. "Wha-?! What are you talking about?!"

"Hey, I'M the one asking the questions here!" I spoke out. "I know you were at Sean's party, and you told Albert you were gonna be visiting family or something last night? Maybe I don't know the full story on everything, but I'm NOT an idiot."

"And why do you believe that?"

"Because I saw your test, and I saw you and Sean naked this morning, kissing in the living room. And I KNOW that if you're trying to see if you're pregnant, it's obviously not Albert's baby, because he's not a sex boy."

Liana stares more coldly at me, then scoffs as she folds her arms up. "And you care to know about this....why?"

"Maybe because unlike you, I actually care about his feelings. And also because people like you piss me off. For thinking you can take advantage of people this way."

She scoffs again with a louder tone, almost like she just busted out a laugh. "I'M the one taking advantage?!"

I squint an eye. "What was THAT?"

"Although you're right. You don't know the full story," she said. "He didn't tell you why we broke up the first time, did he?"

I shake my head. "Not that it matters. Because I reckon that it was because you were a freaking cheater back then too! I know that you and him ended things before and he most certainly hasn't been comfortable enough to tell me why. But I wouldn't be surprised if THIS was the case."