25. The Talk

Midoriya, hugged his knees tighter to his chest, a few minutes pass as he just stares at the two teens sitting in his bed. "I...I guess Th...that would be Okay," Midoriya stuttered out. Both Bakugo, and Todoroki smile at the smaller teen, before moving so they're sitting at the edge of the bed. Todoroki pats the space on the bed between himself and Bakugo, motioning for Midoriya to join them. After a few more minutes pass Midoriya moves over, and sits in the empty spot.

T: "Midoriya, you know the day you got hurt because of us..."

Todoroki cut himself off, looking down at his feet. Bakugo reached around Midoriya to place a hand on Todoroki's shoulder. Midoriya's eyes flick from one boy to the other, but does not comment on the interaction. Midoriya doesn't say anything, he just listens. His mind tells him things he doesn't want to hear. This is your doing, look you pushed them away, and right to each other.

T: "Well, you know that day, you broke both mine and Katsuki's hearts, but we know you broke your own as well."

B: "We've seen what's been going on with you, and we've talked to Uraraka."

I'm gonna kill her! Midoriya's mind screamed.

B: "We've been really worried about you, and so Shoto and I have been spending a lot of time together."

T: "Yes and over that time we have become friends, because we have one major thing in common."

Bakugo, and Todoroki lock eyes for just a quick moment

T and B: "YOU!"

Midoriya's heart starts to speed up, as his mind screams at him more. Maybe they still care about me?

B: "So Shoto and I have realized that neither of us wants to live without you."

T: "But we can't hurt you by making you choose between us."

At this Midoriya becomes very confused.

T and B: "Will you be our boyfriend, like in a poly relationship?"

M: "So you both want me and are willing to be with me at the same time?"

T and B: "Yep that's right."

Midoriya stares down at his finger in his lap, worried

M: "But what will people think?"

Todoroki shrugs

B: "If they dont like it Fuck em."

Midoriya stands from his place on the bed, turns to look at the two loves of his life, then tackles them onto his bed, hugging each of them with one arm. "I'm guessing that means yes," Todoroki states, "YES a thousand times YES!" Midoriya yells. "Never ever, ever leave me again." Midoriya cry's. "Well technically you left us, but ok nerd." Bakugo replies as he wraps his arms around the smaller boy. All three boys laugh, then Todoroki leans over kissing both Midoriya and Bakugo on the cheek, causing Bakugo to blush. Midoriya Giggles at the two teens, then lays on his back in his bed, Todoroki cuddled up on his left and Bakugo on his right.