5. Bakugo's need's

SMUT WARNING

It's dark when Midoriya enters, he mutters about forgetting to leave a lamp on. Suddenly his arms are pinned above his head and he is pressed up against the door. Lips smash against his, a leg pushes between his own. The growl that comes from the other person instantly gives away who it is. "Kacch..." Midoriya tries to say but a tongue invades his mouth before he can get the word out. Bakugo breaks the kiss to say, "Deku I really need you."

Midoriya's head spins, He actually said he needs me and not it He thought. With that Midoriya gives in, sighing one word "Okay." Bakugo leans in, Kissing, sucking and licking along Deku's jawline and neck. He Releases Deku's arms, and removes his shirt, tossing it aside. They begin kissing again, while Deku wraps his arms around Bakugo's neck. He jumps up wrapping his legs around Bakugo's waist pressing his hardness in between the two of them. "Mhm so hard already." Bakugo says as he carries Deku over to the bed. He sits down on the bed, Deku in his lap grinding against each other, both of them are hard. Bakugo pulls Deku back by the hair, reaching in between them to pinch one of his nipples between the fingers of his free hand. "Ungh, yes," moans Deku. Bakugo smirks, leaning in and flicking the other nipple with his tongue before sucking it into his mouth and biting. "OH Kacchan yes," Deku cries as a shudder runs through his body.

Bakugo can't stand it any longer. He drops Deku on his back on the bed, and removes his own clothing, then reaches down removing Deku's shorts. He positions himself by Deku's head, placing the tip of his cock to Deku's lips. Deku licks and teases the tip before closing his eyes and engulfing Bukgos dick with his mouth. He rolls his tongue around a bit before sucking and bobbing up and down on the hard shaft. His hand reaches out, caressing and fondling Kacchans balls. Bakugo grunts and moans but no actual words come out. Bakugo reaches down grabbing Deku's hear making him move faster on his cock.

With his free hand Bakugo reaches over and strokes Deku's dick, getting his hand all slippery with Deku's prcum. He moves his hand down teasing Dekus opening then shoves a finger inside. Deku moans from the sensation of the finger entering him. The moans send vibrations along Bakugo's cock. Bakugo's finger moves in and out for a minute then a second is inserted causing Deku to moan again and Bakugo's dick to fall from his mouth. Bakugo uses his finger to stretch Deku's entrance then flips him onto his stomach. Getting behind Deku, Bakugo places his tip at Deku's opening and plunges himself all the way in, causing tears to fill Deku's eyes. Deku buries his face in a pillow so Bakugo doesn't see the tears. Bakugo thrust slowly at first then faster in and out of Deku's ass, causing him to shiver and convulse with both pleasure and pain. Deku reaches down stroking his own dick, cuming within moments. As he cum's his ass tightens around Kacchans member, causing him to cum as well. Bakugo quickly pulls out of Dekus ass, dressing and leaving through the balcony door without a single word.