14. Todoroki's revenge/love

*Smut Warning*

Another week has passed, and the commotion caused by Todoroki and Midoriya has died down.

It's Saturday afternoon, the dorms are pretty quiet as most of the class has gone home to visit their family's. Midoriya and Todoroki are in the common area matching a movie. Todoroki sits, while Midoriya lays with his legs across Todoroki's lap. They hold hands, Todoroki makes little circular patterns on Midoriya's leg with his other hand. Behind them in the shadows Bakugo grits his teeth, balling his fists so tight his nails dig into his palms, he has been kinda stalkerish. Midoriya is oblivious to Bakugo's presence but Todoroki is not. Todoroki has noticed Bakugo watching them, they have even had a couple of fights that no one else knows about. Todoroki looks over at Midoriya catching Bakugo's shadow out of the corner of his eye.

Come here my love, Todoroki says as he pulls Midoriya up into his lap. Midoriya giggles, wraps his arms around Todoroks neck, then leans in kissing the boy. Todoroki moans a little, licking Midoriya's bottom lip requesting entrance, which is granted. Todoroki explores Midoriya's mouth; their tongues find each other and intertwine. Todoroki breaks the kiss, moving his mouth to lick, suck and nip at Midorya's ear, and down his neck. "Mmm, Shoto, take me back to my room." Midoriya moans. "As you wish my love." Todoroki says a smirk on his face, because he knows Bakugo is hearing and seeing it all. In one swift move Todoroki stands, Midoriya instinctively wraps his legs around the other boy's waist. One of Todoroki arms goes around Midoriya's waist the other moves under Midoriya's ass for support and also to squeeze it which causes Midoriya to moan again. Todoroki carry's Midoriya down the hall slowly, alternating between kissing and nuzzling the green haired boy's neck. He can feel that they are being followed and Todoroki knows exactly who it is.

They arrive at Midoriya's room, "I love you Izuku." Todoroki says loud enough for Bakugo to hear. "I love you Shoto," Midoriya says. This surprises Todoroki as Midoriya has never said it before. Once inside the room, the door is closed and locked behind the lovers. They land on the bed Todoroki removing his own then Midoriya's shirt. "Remember to say starfruit if I hurt you or you want me to stop,'' Todoroki asks. "Mmm starfruit yep I remember." Midoriya replies as the two boy's stare into each other's eyes. Todoroki bends down Kissing Midoriya along his jawline, then down his neck to the crest of his collarbone. His hands explore Midoriya's chest, one thumb brush across his nipple causing Midoriya to moan.

Todoroki moves down kissing Midoriya's chest before flicking his tongue over his other nipple, then sucking it into his mouth. Midoriya arches his back, his hand goes to Todoroki's hair holding him there for a moment. When Midoriya released him Todoroki continued to kiss down his chest to his stomach, removing Midoriya's pants and boxers with one swift movement. Todoroki Moves so he can plant kisses up Midoriya's inner thighs. "Oh Shoto please," Midoriya whimpers. Todoroki presses a kiss to the head of Midoriya's hard cock, before licking up the shaft. "Ngh yes Shoto," Midoriya moans, his fist gripping the sheets. Todorki wraps his mouth around Midoriya's dick, rolling his tongue and humming to cause vibrations while moving up and down on the shaft. Midoriya moans, and arches his back. "Im gonna cum!" Midoriya moans out just a second before he spills his load into Todoroki's mouth. Todoroki swallows it all down, before going back to Kiss Midoriya passionately.

Todorki removes his own pants and boxers, stroking his rock hard member. "Let me," Midoriya says before moving to put his mouth on Todoroki. Midorya bobs his head, going all the way from the tip down. Todoroki grunts then sucks on three of his own fingers, getting them wet with saliva. Todoroki places his now slick fingers at Midoriya's opening, playing a bit before slowly pushing one finger inside. Midoriya moans around the cock in his mouth. Todoroki moves the one finger around a bit then pushes in the second, moving them in and out, scissoring a few times then in goes the third. Once Todoroki is sure Midoriya is lubed and stretched he pushes his love back on the bed. The two boys are on their sides, Todoroki behind Midoriya. Midoriya's leg lifted and draped over Todoroki's hip. "I'm gonna go slow once I'm in, you tell me when you want me to move.'' Todoroki says in Midoriya's ear. "Ready" Midoriya moans then Todoroki pushes his cock inside Midoriya slowly, then waits. After a few minutes Midoriya gives Todoroki the OK to move. Todoroki moves slowly at first, his speed gradually increasing. "I love you Izuku," Todoroki says, turning Midoriya's head, kissing him with all that love. Todoroki's thrust becomes faster and harder, "Ngh, there Shoto," Midoriya moans when Todoroki hits the sweet spot. Midoriya cries out with pleasure as he cum's for the second time, this pushes Todoroki over the edge. "Imma cum, give me a tissue," Todoroki moans out, Midoriya presses himself back against Todoroki. "It's ok, I want you to cum inside" Midoriya replies. Todoroki cums a few seconds later, the warm liquid filling Midoriya. They lay there panting covered in sweat, their legs and arms in-twinned. They kiss one last time before Midoriya pulls a blanket over them and they both fall fast asleep.