13. Cat's out of the bag

Another week has passed, Midoriya and Todoroki's relationship is going good. They spend plenty of time together, cuddling or kissing and making out just a little. No one but Uraraka and Iida still know but that's about to change.

It's Friday morning Midoriya is dressed and ready, he has decided today is the day the rest of the class finds out about him and Todoroki, and to hell with them if they don't like it. There's a knock at his door, and he opens it to see his friend Uraraka, and his boyfriend Todoroki. "You ready to go?'' Uraraka asks. Midoriya nods exiting the room. As the three of them walk down the hall heading to get breakfast, Midoriya looks over at Todoroki once before taking his hand interlacing their fingers. Todoroki looks down at their hands, then to his boyfriend who is grinning. They eat breakfast quickly and go to class. Midoriya and Todoroki walk into class with Uraraka still holding hands. The three of them go to Todoroki's desk. Todoroki sits down and to his surprise Midoriya sits in his lap, and puts his arms around Todorkis neck. Other students can be seen whispering, and pointing in their direction. Bakugo had his head down on his desk so he didn't see what was happening behind him. They stay like that, chatting with Uraraka until Mr Aizawa enters. Take your seats, Mr Aizawa says. Midoriya gets up kissing Todoroki on the cheek before sitting at his desk.

*Time jump to the end of the school day back in the dorms*

Todoroki and Midoriya sit cuddled together holding hands on a couch in the common area surrounded by their friends and some of their classmates. Uraraka and Iida sit on opposite sides of the couple. Across from them on the other couch are Ashido, Asui, Jiro, Yaoyarozu, Sero, Kaminari, and Kirishima. The group shoots question after question at Todoroki and Midoriya. No one seems to care that they are both guys, to the releaf of them both. The night drags on as Todoroki and Midoriya answer the questions from their classmates. Over in a dark corner unnoticed by anyone Bakugo stares daggers at the back of Todoroks head. It gets late when Todoroki notices that Midoriya has fallen asleep. Todoroki gets up then picks up Midoriya carrying him back to his room. Todoroki puts Midoriya in his bed then crawls in behind the boy, cuddling in close. Todoroki kisses Midoriya on the back of the head before falling into a contented sleep.