16. Party

The dorm has been filled with excitement and conversation about the party that is going to happen later that night. Midoriya is super excited; he has been so stressed out lately, worrying about Todoroki, and Bakugo. He has decided to just put it in the back of his mind and just have fun, he loves to dance after all. Around six He goes and takes a shower, and gets ready. Midoriya looks at himself in the mirror in his room, no one except Todoroki, an bakugo has seen him in his slightly girly party clothes. He has glitter covering his body from head to toe, that sparkles when the light hits it just right. Starting at the bottom Midoriya has on black ballet flats that lace up his calves, his legs are bare except for the glitter. Next is a pair of cut off denim shorts that hug his ass nicely, topped with a pale green crop tee that shows off his stomach. The top is two sizes too big and slides off his left shoulder showing a lot of the skin along with plenty of fading hickies and bite marks, left by Todoroki.

Midoriya looks over at his clock and it is fifteen minutes to eight, Todoroki should be here any minute, the green eyed boy thinks just as there's a knock on the door. Come on in Midoriya says as he finishes putting on eyeliner, and adds just a touch of clear gloss to his lips. Todoroki Is dressed in a gray t-shirt, jeans and sneakers. He walks into Midoriya's room, and right up behind his green eyed boyfriend. "Mmm you look good enough to eat,'' Todoroki whispers in Midoriya's ear, wrapping one arm around the other boy's waist, his hand running along Midoriya's bare stomach. Midoriya spins in place so they are face to face "is that so?" he says, placing his hands on Todoroki's chest, then leaning in and kissing him. "Hum maybe we should just stay here," Todoroki says when the kiss is broken. "Nope," Midoriya replies, taking Todoroki's hand and pulling him out the door. Out in the hall lots of other students are leaving their rooms and heading in the direction of the common area where the party is being held. Midoriya gets close to Todoroki, snaking his arm around the other boy's waist. Todoroki runs his hand down Midoriya's back, putting his hand in one of the pockets of Midoriya's shorts, cupping his ass. "Sho stop it," Midoriya squeeks, slapping Todoroki's arm. "What? If they don't like it they can look somewhere else." Todoroki states. This causes Midoriya to blush.

When they arrive soft music is playing over speakers placed around the room, and most people are just mingling around in their little friend groups chatting. Midoriya doesn't know how but he and Todoroki are the last to arrive. When they walk into the room, Midoriya blushes as everyone in the room seems to look up, an over at them. Uraraka, Ashido, and Yaoyorozu, all squeal and come running over to them. Oh my gosh you two are so cute, the three girls scream in unison. Todoroki's eyes go wide at the girl's loudness. "Babe, I'm gonna go talk to Iida for a sec, come find me when you're done here." Todoroki states. He removes his hand from Midoriya's pocket then kisses his forehead before walking across the room. Midoriya and the three girls begin to gush about how cute each of their outfits are.

In one corner of the room Sero, Kaminari, Kirishima, and Bakugo all stand around talking, though Bakugo isn't really listening. Bakugo is dressed in his usual black sneakers, black pants and a black muscle shirt with a white skull emblem on it. The other three boys are all in jeans, and plain t-shirts. When Todoroki and Midoriya enter the room, all four boys look over. "Dam/hell/shit," the three standing with bakugo let slip. Bakugo just growles. "Well, shit that is one sexy body Midoriya has got,'' Kirishima says. "THE FUCK YOU SAY!" Bakugo screams, before punching Kirishima in the face knocking him into the wall. "Shit bro sorry," Kirishima says, rubbing his jaw. Bakugo Grunts, shoves his hands in his pockets and walks away.