8. Confession

*Time jump to about an hour after school ended*

The rest of the day had gone by so fast that before Todoroki and Midoriya knew it there was a knock at his door. He got up still a little wobbly to open it. Without waiting Iida, an Uraraka pushed past Midoriya and into the room. "We didn't know what was going on so we stopped to get snacks from the kitchen. I hope we're not too late." Uraraka says. She sits on the floor close to the bed dropping an arm load of drinks and snacks beside her. Iida goes to sit in Midoriya's desk chair. Midoriya shuts the door before sitting back on the bed next to Todoroki. "So what's going on?" Iida asks in his straight to the point manner. Midoriya takes a deep breath and sighs, looking over to Todoroki. Todorki nods, and puts his hand on Midoriya's back for support. "It's OK, there your friends, just like me they will understand,'' Todoroki softly says.

Midoriya moves to the edge of the bed, his face is tomato red. "Okay so first you need to know that I'm Gay." Midoriya says. He closes his eyes not sure if he wants to see their reaction. When no one says anything he opens his eyes, his friends are looking at him like nothing is different. "Did you really think we were gonna hate you or something?'' Iida says. "Is that why you have been looking so sad and tired lately, you were worried what we would think?" asks Uraraka? "N..No uh there's more." Midoriya says, looking down at his feet. Todoroki moves closer to Midoriya, putting an arm around his shoulders. Midoriya stands in front of them and removes his shirt, revealing the bruises and marks on his body.

His friends' eyes go wide, their faces paling. Uraraka chokes on her drink. "What the Hell Deku, who did that to you?'' she asks. "Yes, I too would like to know who exactly is doing this to you,'' Iida says. After that it takes about an hour for Midoriya to tell his friends the entire Story. Starting from when he and Bakugo first got together, ending where Todoroki found him the night before. By the time Midoriya is finished telling his friends he is exhausted from all of the crying. "You look Tired, why don't you rest for a little while." Todoroki suggests. "Yeah then we can all go and watch a movie or something." Uraraka suggests. "Uhm OK sounds great, you guys really are the best. I'm so happy your my friends.'' Midoriya says. He climbed into his bed, falling asleep almost instantly.