Chapter CLXIII - Bechloe: Hush

Chloe loves Halloween for many reasons - the candy, the parties, the costumes, the watching of scary movies as she huddles up to her fearless girlfriend under a blanket, but most of all, Chloe loves Beca and more specifically, what Beca does on Halloween. Beca does not necessarily celebrate festivities of any kind but Halloween is the one and only exception. Darkness, horror, fear, and terror encompasses the day and that is basically Beca's personality three-hundred and sixty-five days a year and Halloween permits her to embrace it without confrontation, judgment, or the like. Halloween is her solace and Chloe takes full advantage of it. Chloe makes Beca dress up to match her such as Thing One and Thing Two, a devil and an angel, Gomez and Morticia, Bonnie and Clyde, and so on.

However, this Halloween is different. Beca has something better in mind this year and it sends shivers down Chloe's spine but also excites her more than anything. It all starts when Chloe waltzes into the bedroom where she spots the vanity chair pulled out and placed in the center of the room.

"Becs? You in here?" Chloe calls out.

"Yes," a voice sounds from the ensuite. "Sit in the chair and don't move or talk."

Beca's firm tone sends shivers down Chloe's spine and she's quick to oblige. The redhead gets comfortable on the padded chair and she is so grateful Beca told her to sit down because Chloe is sure all feeling departs from her legs when she sees Beca in a very, VERY skimpy and rather slutty costume of fishnet stockings, stilettos, and a leather corest - all in black. Beca's thick, heavy gothic makeup and long, wavy hair eccentuate her features to perfection and Chloe feels like the luckiest woman in the world.

"Holy shit, Becs,"

"I said don't talk."

Chloe swallows, feeling her temperature rise to one-thousand. The brunette purses her lips into a thin line and saunters over to her girlfriend who is in a trance as she watches the goddess known as Beca Mitchell. Beca sports handcuffs in her hand and Chloe almost forgets to breathe when Beca puts them on her, binding her hands behind her back. Chloe has to take several breaths to stop her heart from flying out of her chest.

"Now, are you going to be good?" Beca asks, whispering in Chloe's ear.

Chloe nods.

"Good girl." Beca plants a wet kiss on Chloe's ear, causing the redhead's eyes to close and her body tingle.

The brunette steps forward to the dresser where she fiddles with the portable speaker that begins to play one of Beca's originals and more so, one of Beca's Halloween originals that she made especially for Chloe and one that Chloe has yet to listen to but when the lyrics play, Chloe listens to every word and they drive her wild and the fact that Beca is moving to the beat of the music in the dirtiest way possible doesn't help either. Chloe's eyes are glued to Beca's legs, ass, and chest - all driving her into the dark hole that is pure insanity. Beca knows this all too well and she provokes the redhead into sobs when she grinds against her and skims her skin and lips with her own - so close yet so far away.

"Hush, hush," Beca mimics the lyrics and that's when Chloe tunes into the lyrics, reminding her just how talented her girlfriend is.

Hush now darlin', don't say a word
Demons calling, they'll eat your soul
I'm not sorry for what will come
What you don't know

Hold your breath, dim the lights
I won't say you're safe this time
Here and now, you're mine tonight

Hush, hush
Keep your pretty mouth shut
Hush, hush
Lose your inhibitions
I'll let you in on my dark side
Show you what hell really feels like
I can keep a secret if you hush, hush

La la la la la la la
No one has to know
La la la la la la la
No one has to know
La la la la la la la
No one has to know
La la la la la la la
No one has to know

Hush now darlin', I won't let go
Just keep movin', movin' through the smoke
Hold me closer, we step across
Now you know

Hold your breath, dim the lights
I won't say you're safe this time
Here and now, you're mine tonight

Hush, hush
Keep your pretty mouth shut
Hush, hush
Lose your inhibitions
I'll let you in on my dark side
Show you what hell really feels like
I can keep a secret if you hush, hush

La la la la la la la
No one has to know
La la la la la la la
No one has to know
La la la la la la la
No one has to know
La la la la la la la
No one has to know

Hush little darlin', don't say a word
Mama's gonna buy you a mockingbird
And if that mockingbird don't sing
Mama's gonna buy you a diamond ring

Hush, hush
Keep your pretty mouth shut
Hush, hush
Lose your inhibitions
I'll let you in on my dark side
Show you what hell really feels like
I can keep a secret if you hush, hush

Please come inside (la la la la la la la)
You're begging to know
Bring me to life (la la la la la la la)
Just give me your hush, hush

By the end of it, Chloe is a shaking and whimpering mess, her wrists hurting from pulling against the metal restraints, dying to touch her stunning girlfriend who she wants to devour more than a freshly made pumpkin pie.

"B, Beca..." Chloe begs but Beca ignores her.

"Do you want to know why I'm changing things up a bit this year, Chlo?" 

"Why?"

"Because it was four years ago today that I fell head over heels in love with you. It was on Halloween that you truly stole my heart and I knew that you would always be there for me. From my first year of college to this year - my last - this is my thank you."

Chloe's heart melts on the spot and yet, Chloe feels as if she's in Hell - restrained while the love of her life is opening her gorgeous heart to her - a privellage only Chloe is privy to and one she never intends to abuse but yet cherish with the utmost care, love, and respect as she does all things regarding Beca.

"Oh, Becs... I love you. Kiss me."

Beca accepts the plea and straddles Chloe's lap and kisses her mouth fully. Chloe pushes back as much as she can, pouring her emotion into every movement of her lips and tongue and Beca requites, driving both women into hedonistic yearning.

The brunette proceeds to reach behind the chair and uncuff her girlfriend. Once free, Chloe's arms coil around Beca where she presses their bodies together then, finding the wind in her sails, Chloe hooks her arms underneath Beca's legs and stands. Beca is now grateful that Chloe is carrying her since all of the feeling departs from her legs since that kiss stole it. Chloe carries the brunette to the bed, causing them to topple forward with Chloe on top and they only part their kiss when air is demanded.

"I love you, Beca Mitchell. I love you with all my heart and I will always be there for you. You don't need to thank me for that."

Beca sports a gracious smile and pecks the redhead's lips, never feeling so loved in her life. Never in a million years did Beca think she could obtain such a treasure that is Chloe Beale's love. How lucky Beca is to be so adored and she knows this down to the last detail.

"Happy Halloween, Chlo bear."

"Happy Halloween, Becs. Now, hush, and let me take care of you."

Tingles ripple through Beca's body as she bites down hungrily on her lip.

"Yes, ma'am."

Chloe smiles wickedly and replies, "good girl."

Lyrics used: Hushh by AViVA