Chapter XII - Bechloe: You Spin My Head Right 'Round (Part 2)

It was Monday night and Beca was nervous beyond words. Tonight was her date with Chloe. She wanted everything to be perfect so the brunette went above and beyond for the redhead by getting them a table at the best five-star restaurant in the city. The brunette spent hours, literally hours, trying to figure out what to wear for the evening. She eventually settled on a nice black dress that hugged her figure that was accompanied by black heels. She wore her hair down and styled it into loose curls, which shaped her face perfectly. The artist also applied a decent amount of makeup to accentuate her features. She looked good but Beca was hoping that it would be enough for Chloe. Beca couldn't stop thinking about the redhead and their encounter they had Friday night. Beca dreamt about what happened between them every night. She couldn't wait to see Chloe again and was hoping that the evening would be absolutely perfect.

The reservation was at seven so it was time for Beca to leave and pick up Chloe. Nervous but also excited, Beca grabbed her purse and left her multi-million dollar mansion. She hopped into her sports car and made her way to Chloe's address, which was about ten minutes away from where Beca lived. Beca pulled up outside a block of apartments, which were in a decent area but nothing like Beca's area. Beca was relieved that Chloe wasn't living in the downtown part of L.A where the criminals and other shady people lived. If that were the case, Beca was prepared to move the redhead into a more suitable and safe area.

Beca grabbed her phone and texted Chloe, letting the redhead know that she was waiting outside. Chloe said that she'd be out in a minute so Beca waited and the wait felt like hours but thankfully, Chloe was not but a minute long. Beca's mouth dropped open when she saw Chloe saunter over to her car in a tight red dress with black lace-up heels. Chloe wore her hair like Beca's and put on a good amount of makeup as well. Beca was practically drooling over the redhead and she had to snap herself out of her daze so she could open the car door for the woman. Beca almost tripped up on her feet when she got out of her car.

"H, h, hi, h, hey, hi!" Beca smiled.

"Hey!" Chloe beamed.

"Y, y, you, you, you, l, l, look, look... wow," Beca panted.

"Thank you," Chloe blushed. "You look beautiful - really beautiful."

"T, t, thank you. You look beautiful, too. So damn beautiful... Like... damn..."

"Thank you," Chloe giggled and Beca swore that was the sweetest sound she had ever heard. "Nice car."

"Oh, y, yeah. This is my car. Well, one of them. Ah, hop in! Hop in!" Beca rushed around to the other side and held the door open for the redhead.

"Thank you." Chloe sat inside and got comfortable in the leather seat.

Beca sat next to her in the driver's seat and started the car.

"Are you warm enough? Cool enough? I can turn the seat heaters on for you or the air-con if you need it?"

Beca hated how nervous she was since she NEVER got this nervous with people. Chloe was something different and Beca had no idea what to do about it.

"I'm fine, thank you," Chloe giggled again.

"Okay. Let's go have dinner then." Beca put the car into gear and drove to the restaurant, which wasn't too far away.

Whenever she could, Beca glanced over at Chloe who was looking out the window. The brunette noted how short Chloe's dress was since it rested at her mid-thigh, which Beca didn't mind. Chloe had amazing legs that went all the way up and Beca wanted to stare at them more and she would have if she wasn't driving but she wanted to get to the restaurant in one piece. Chloe could feel Beca sneaking a peek at her and whenever Beca wasn't looking, Chloe would sneak in a look as well. Beca's dress was also short and it had a relatively low neckline that showed off a little bit of Beca's cleavage, which Chloe was thankful for. Like Beca, Chloe was also a massive fan of the female figure and working at a strip club wasn't all bad since Chloe was able to check out a bunch of naked and half-naked women all the time but none of them grabbed her attention as well as Beca did.