Chapter LXXXVI - Bechloe: Nerd

Idea by CBClay

Chloe Beale is an absolute nerd. She's known as the school nerd. She has curly, red hair, bright blue eyes, freckles, braces, glasses, is a little chubby, and has some acne. She's your typical high school nerd. Chloe's not fussed on being the nerd of the school since people think she's adorable and always come to her for help, which she's always happy to give. Chloe always gets good grades and the teachers like her. Chloe doesn't get picked on since people can't find it in themselves to pick on her because she's so sweet and innocent. Everything is good for Chloe except for one thing. Chloe has the biggest crush on Beca Mitchell who is the most popular and badass girl in the school and Chloe feels like she doesn't have a chance in Hell to get with her.

Everyone loves Beca, too. They either want to be her or be with her. Beca is flawless and students would stop and look at her as she walks past. Beca rocks the badass look with her dark jeans, boots, flannel, and leather jacket. Beca wears dark eyeliner and her long, brown hair flows over her shoulders like a model. Beca is a badass and yes, she does have a bit of an attitude but she also has a big heart. She cares for those close to her like her friends who are like a family to her. Beca is also very protective of her friends so everyone is sure not to mess with anyone of Beca's friends or Beca herself.

The redhead is so infatuated with Beca that she just can't hold it in anymore. Beca is perfect in Chloe's eyes and Chloe wants nothing more than to just kiss the alt-girl and be with her. Just thinking about it makes Chloe all warm and fuzzy inside. Chloe is nervous but she eventually approaches Beca, shaking in her boots, and confesses her feelings for her. However, what Chloe doesn't expect is that Beca already has a girlfriend who goes to another school. Chloe's heart breaks and she runs off and goes into the bathroom to cry. Chloe has never felt so upset before in her life. The rest of the school year isn't the best for Chloe since she keeps seeing Beca around and still wants to be with her but knows that it's impossible. Beca feels sorry for Chloe and wants to make it up to her but there's nothing she can do. She's in a relationship with another girl. 

When the school year ends, all of the students break apart and say their goodbyes. It's a sad moment but also a happy one since it marks the next stage in their lives. Beca goes to look for Chloe amongst the crowd to wish her the best and to hope to stay in touch with her because Beca has always liked Chloe. However, Beca can't find the redhead. Beca looks all over for her and asks her friends but Chloe has gone. She said goodbye to her friends and teachers then left. Beca gets upset even more so when she tries to get a hold of Chloe by calling her but she doesn't answer. The following day, Beca goes to Chloe's house to see her but the house is sold and nobody is there. Beca feels at a loss. Chloe's friends said their parents moved to another state since her mother got a new and better job but Beca can't help but feel that Chloe has gone because of her.

~

It's now ten years later and Beca still hasn't heard from or seen Chloe and it's not like Beca doesn't have plenty to keep her occupied because she does. She's a world-famous music producer now who has millions of dollars but something is missing in the brunette's life. Not too long after Beca graduated from Barden High, she broke up with her girlfriend since they were moving to different sides of the country and they thought it was for the best if they separated and it was. Beca is now free but she feels that something missing in her life and she knows it was the girl who got away ten years ago. Beca may have had a girlfriend but she always had mixed feelings about her since Beca was trying to figure out if she liked Chloe or not and when Beca found out that Chloe had gone, Beca was heartbroken because she realised that what she felt for Chloe was real and the brunette had missed her shot.