Chapter XI - Bechloe: You Spin My Head Right 'Round

It was Friday - Beca's favourite day of the week. Not because it was the last day of work. No, Friday was Beca's favourite day because, at six o'clock at night, the tiny brunette would head downtown to The Benbow Babe - a privately owned strip club, which was strictly members only. Beca had been going there for the past year. She had gone to multiple strip clubs in the past but none of them were as good as The Benbow Babe. Beca was very fond of the female form. The brunette always had trouble figuring out her sexuality, until now of course. She had been told at a young age that girls and boys go together since it was the natural order of things and anyone who strays from that natural order is abnormal. When Beca was a little girl she thought that girls were pretty. She didn't properly understand her emotions since her brain was still developing and she was learning new things but when she got to that age where she was able to experience sexual feelings and thoughts, Beca knew that she was one of those people who strayed away from the "natural" order.

She kept her feelings a secret though. She would fantasise about girls and before she knew it, she had her very first crush. She had a hard time understanding it but it was there. She didn't do anything about it, however. She just stared at the girl and wished to hold her hand but that was the extent of it. When Beca entered high school, she fell hard for one girl who was gorgeous. Beca had never felt this level of fondness for someone before in her life. She wasn't sure to think of it. She both liked it and hated it. She liked looking at the girl but she hated how small she felt around her. Not physically, but metaphorically. Having a crush was like actually being crushed to Beca. She gave all of her power to this girl without knowing it. It was draining but Beca didn't know what to do until she decided to try and make some kind of move on the girl, which was just Beca trying to befriend her at first.

Beca thought it was a great idea - subtle without raising suspicion. However, she wasn't as subtle about it as she would have liked and it backfired. BADLY. Beca got teased relentlessly about having feelings for this girl but Beca denied it. Bullying was the worst and Beca made sure to stay away from the girl as much as possible. She dared not to even look at the girl she was that scared of being picked on again. She still had a crush on the girl all throughout high school and even a bit after she left but it soon faded away. If it was meant to be then Beca would have had her but she didn't and once she came to terms with that, Beca moved on and she was okay with it.

Years later, Beca Mitchell was one of the most successful music producers in the world. She had won multiple awards and was talked about more than any other music producer in the Twenty-first Century. The world was at her feet and it was great until Beca began feeling small again. She had fallen for someone and she didn't like it but she couldn't stay away. Beca went to The Benbow Babe every Friday to deal with her feelings. She would get greeted by the bouncer who opened the door for her and escorted her to her own VIP area where the brunette would be given the five-star treatment with complimentary champagne, which was soon changed to whiskey. Beca was more of a spirit person than a bubbly one. Beca would kick back on the couch with her whiskey and watch women of all different shapes and sizes dance and Beca appreciated each and every one of them.

Now, despite going to a strip club every Friday, Beca wasn't some perve who crept on women. She loved looking at the female body and watching them move to the slow, sensual beats that played throughout the club. Going to strip clubs was Beca's solace, second to her making music. Beca got aroused every now and then, especially when the dancers removed their bras but nothing set Beca off more than one particular dancer that encapsulated Beca and transported her into her own little world. The dancer had long red hair and bright blue eyes. She was thin but had the hourglass figure. Her skin was pale but not as pale as Beca's. She was simply beautiful and every time she came out onto the stage, all of Beca's attention went to her and it stayed that way until the dancer walked off. She was clearly one of the clubs best dancers. Red Menace was her name.