Chapter CXXXIX - Bechloe: Green Suits You

Idea by Djcali123

"Chlo? Are you ready? We don't want to keep the Bellas waiting," Beca stated as she finished putting the last stud into her ear.

The Bellas were all meeting up after class to celebrate the end of the college year and it was something they always did. The third year of Beca's Barden education was coming to an end, meaning that the alt-girl had one year left of college before she began the next chapter of her life. It was scary yet exciting. Beca wasn't sure what she was going to do once she left college. Of course, she still wanted to be a music producer but how she was going to get there was another question entirely.

"Chloe! Come on!" Beca knocked on Chloe's door.

"Hold on!"

"What's taking you so long?" Beca sighed then opened the door to find Chloe in a short, black skirt with a white button-up top and black knee-high boots.

"Bec, do you think I should wear my hair up or down?"

Beca had trouble answering since Chloe looked amazing in skirts and that skirt Chloe had on just happened to be Beca's favourite, especially with those boots.

"D, down," she cleared her throat, snapping her gaze up to Chloe's. "Definitely down. You can always put it up later."

"Good point. Down it is! Straight or curly?"

"Curly."

"Curly it is! I'll only be a minute!" Chloe rushed into her ensuite and began styling her hair.

Beca sat on the redhead's bed, completely mesmerised by how quickly and efficiently Chloe curled her hair. Chloe was amazing when it came to getting dressed up and looking nice. She was a fashion, makeup, and hair expert. If you had any questions, Chloe was the one to go to and she was always more than happy to help.

"Looking good there, stud," Chloe sent a wink in Beca's direction, making the brunette flush.

"W, what?"

"The leather jacket, the torn jeans, the boots, the dark eyeliner... Sexy."

Beca gulped, hating the way Chloe had such an effect on her. It wasn't fair how Chloe had the ability to make Beca's cheeks turn crimson, how she managed to get Beca to trip up on her words, how effortless it was to get Beca to open up and talk to her and trust her... It just wasn't fair.

"It's just my regular look," Beca shrugged nonchalantly but in reality, her heart was thumping.

"Well, I think it's badass and sexy."

"You're so weird," Beca chuckled.

"Thanks." Chloe finished doing her hair then sprayed on some perfume before grabbing her small handbag and putting the things she needed inside. "Okay! I'm ready!"

"Finally! Let's go."

~

Partying was one of the Bellas' most favourite past times besides performing together, of course. The girls were having the time of their lives, celebrating another successful year at one of the bars about half an hour away from campus. There was live music, dancing, and a special on all drinks since bars knew college students liked to party this time of year.

"There you are!" Said Beca as Chloe made her way back to the brunette. "I was wondering where you ran off to."

"Oh, yeah. I just saw Tom."

Beca's face fell. "Tom?"

"Yeah, we're gonna hang out for a bit."

"But, what about the Bellas?"