Chapter XXXVI - Bechloe: She Caught Me Red-Handed...

Idea by CBClay

Beca and Chloe had been married for five years. They had known each other for a total of twenty years. They first met at Barden University at the activities fair. It was love at first sight. After days of sexual tension, Beca and Chloe decided to act on it at the aca-initiation party. Their feelings for one another only intensified to the point where Chloe purposefully failed Russian literature three times so she could graduate with Beca. Chloe was in her final year at Barden when Beca just began. Chloe couldn't bear the thought of not being with Beca so she stayed and she killed two birds with one stone - she could be with Beca AND remain a Bella, which she loved. So, Chloe eventually graduated with Beca then the two of them, plus Fat Amy, moved to New York and lived there for several years. Beca was pursuing a career in music while Chloe was training to become a vet. Things around the apartment were a little awkward since the three women shared a tiny studio apartment that was so small it didn't have a room for the bathroom. The apartment was just one big open area.

Thankfully, things didn't stay like that forever. The women went on a USO Tour, which happened to be the best thing of Beca's life, minus the kidnapping of her girlfriend and the Bellas. The tiny brunette got signed by DJ Khaled to produce music. After years and years of waiting, Beca's dreams were finally coming true. Several years later, Beca was a world-famous music producer and was living the life she always wanted and more. What made it even better was that Beca was sharing her life with Chloe who was now her wife. Not too long after Beca's music career took off, Beca had proposed to Chloe and Chloe couldn't have said yes quickly enough. They got married soon after and travelled around Europe for one of Beca's tours, which was also their honeymoon. It was one of the most memorable moments of their lives.

A few years into their marriage, Beca and Chloe were blessed with a little baby girl - Hailee. She looked more like Beca but acted more like Chloe. She was a sweet girl who was the apple of both her mother's eye. The Bellas loved her as did everybody else who met her. Hailee loved her mothers more than anything. She loved living in a big house with lots of animals since Chloe was one of the best vets in Los Angles and had a tendency to bring home rescue animals. Beca's multi-million dollar mansion was now riddled with animals but she had built a special area outside just for them so her house didn't smell of animals and have hair everywhere. Beca wasn't much of an animal person but she loved her wife and saying no to her was right next to impossible and Hailee's strong love for animals it only made it worse.

So, things were going well for the Mitchell's. They had a nice house, good careers, a strong group of friends that they maintained throughout the years, a loving and supportive family, and a daughter who was perfect. Beca never thought that she'd have such a good life and neither did Chloe but they believed in each other and stuck with each other when times were tough and they came out better on the other side because of it.

It was a beautiful Sunday morning and Beca and Chloe were having a nice sleep in. Hailee, who was now four-years-old, was staying at her grandparent's (Chloe's parents) house for the weekend. The little girl would spend a weekend every now and then with Chloe's parents and Beca's parents. It was Chloe's idea since she wanted Hailee to love both sides of the family and have a strong bond with both of them. Beca was a little hesitant since she didn't want Hailee to be exposed to what she went through as a child but Beca's dad and his new wife Shelia were going well so she gave them a chance with her daughter and it turned out well. Because of that, Hailee loved both sides of the family and loved spending time with them. Hailee was the mini version of Chloe, which Beca was pretty confident why people loved her so much. If she was more like Beca, the artist thought that people probably wouldn't have liked her as much.