Chapter LIV - Bechloe: Instagram

Idea by user86973113

Once upon a time, there was a small brunette woman with dark, blue eyes and was a bit of a grouch at times. The woman was one of the world's most famous music producers. 

She produced all kinds of music that brought the world to their feet as they applauded the talented artist. The artist's name was Beca Mitchell. 

Beca loved being a music producer. She was able to do what she loved for a living, which made her happy and other people happy. 

Beca had a lot of money and could buy whatever she wanted. She had a nice, big house for herself. She had several fancy cars to chose from. She had a big wardrobe full of expensive and stylish clothes and shoes. She had rows of jewelry to wear. 

The list was endless. However, the life of fame and fortune made Beca tired sometimes. Yes, Beca had everything money could buy but what she didn't have was someone to share it with and sometimes that made Beca sad, even if she didn't admit it.

However, Beca wasn't alone. A beautiful redheaded woman with bright blue eyes and a perfect, white smile named Chloe Beale felt the same way. 

Chloe was an actress. She was able to play characters in movies and TV shows that the world would watch and fall in love with. 

People all over the world fell in love with Chloe because of her natural beauty, her kindness, selflessness, humility, generosity, and bright personality. Chloe was the apple of everyone's eye. Everybody loved her. People wanted to be with her or be her. 

Chloe was flattered but she was super careful about who she let into her life because she was so rich and famous, she didn't want people to use her for her money and fame. 

Even though Chloe had a nice house, cars, clothes, shoes, jewelry, and more at her disposal, she was lonely and like Beca, Chloe wanted to share her life with someone special.

Beca and Chloe both had social media accounts but their main and preferred accounts were on Instagram. They both had two - one for the public and a private one that nobody knew about.

They used their public accounts to promote their work and they used their private accounts for private things but they didn't use their real names because they wanted a break from being so rich and famous. 

One day, Chloe commented on a cute photo of a dog that Beca had posted. Beca replied to Chloe's comment and soon began talking to one another through Instagram's direct messaging. The funniest part of all was that Beca and Chloe had no idea who the other person was since they used their private accounts to talk to each other!

They would talk all the time, share jokes, and talk about nonsense, which made them feel that they weren't big stars and that they were just regular people. Feeling like a regular person calmed Beca and Chloe and made them feel at peace since there was no pressure to be a certain way. They could let their guard down and have fun without anybody knowing who they were.

One day, after months and months of talking to each other, Beca and Chloe decided to meet since they had developed feelings for one another but they still didn't know who the other person really was. 

Beca and Chloe were both excited but also nervous to meet each other in person since they knew they would expose themselves but they weren't going to turn down an opportunity to meet their potential true love. 

They met at a coffee shop and both women were surprised and speechless. They had no idea that they had been talking to another celebrity! 

They laughed about the situation and still decided to have coffee together and talk about who they really were and how funny it was that they met via Instagram. 

Beca found Chloe to be absolutely beautiful on the inside and out and Chloe found Beca to be witty, charming, and funny. It wasn't long before both women were besotted with one another and they fell in love within moments.

After having coffee together, Beca and Chloe decided to go out on a date. At first, it was one date that led to another then another then another and before they knew it, they were dating and it was all over the media. 

It was a bit annoying for the famous couple since everybody wanted to know everything about them, leaving them with little to no privacy but they had each other, which allowed them to get through it much easier. 

Young and in love, Beca proposed to Chloe exactly one year after they met in person. Chloe couldn't have been happier when Beca brandished a large diamond ring to her. Chloe said yes about one-hundred times before Beca put the ring on her finger! The happy and in love couple got married the following year on the same day and became Mrs. Beca and Chloe Mitchell.

Two years after they got married, Beca and Chloe decided to have a child. Beca decided to carry their baby and was able to successfully birth a cute, talkative, photogenic baby boy named Charlie. 

Both of Charlie's mothers showed him off on both of their public Instagram accounts, which the world loved. Charlie inherited Chloe's bright blue eyes and red hair but had Beca's smile and nose. He was a very handsome little boy and everyone knew he was going to be extremely handsome when he grew up. 

Beca and Chloe loved their baby boy and were happy that they were able to share a nice, big house together with their son. They were still rich and famous people who could still have anything they wanted but no amount of money could have put a price on the love they had for one another and their son.

Beca and Chloe knew they would never be alone again and they were happy that they were able to share their big house, fancy cars, stylish clothes, expensive jewelry, and more with one another and their son and they wouldn't have had it any other way and they didn't and they lived happily ever after.

The End.