Chapter IV - Bechloe: My Wife & Kids

Idea by @bechloe119

After a long night in labour, Chloe had finally given birth to her and Beca's very first son - Elijah John William Mitchell. The baby boy wasn't Beca and Chloe's firstborn. No, they had a little five-year-old girl - Elysia Cinda Janice Mitchell. Not too long after they got married, Beca and Chloe decided that they wanted a baby so through the magic of science, they were able to conceive a little girl who was part Beca and part Chloe. Elysia had bright red hair and bright blue eyes but had the majority of Beca's facial features. She was adorable and the apple of both mothers eyes. Five years later, Chloe wanted a baby boy. Beca was a bit sceptical about it since she didn't like the thought of raising some random man's baby but it's what Chloe wanted and Beca always gave her wife what she wanted.

So, after an IVF procedure and waiting nine months, the couple were blessed with a baby boy, who was one-third Beca, one-third Chloe, and one-third some random man. As soon as Chloe gave birth to Elijah, Beca immediately fell in love with him just like she fell in love with Elysia and Elysia fell in love with Elijah as soon as she saw him. The little girl wanted to hold him and play with him as if he were a puppy. Both parents' heart's melted at the sight. They were worried that their daughter wasn't going to like Elijah but she loved him and that's all they ever wanted.

It was a new day and baby Elijah wasn't even a day old. Chloe had been up all night in labour and had to be taken into another room to be examined due to excessive bleeding. The nurses told Beca and Chloe that it was nothing to be alarmed about and that it wouldn't take long to fix. So, Beca was in charge of looking after the kids for a little bit until Chloe was able to come back into her room. So, Beca had to push through and stay awake to watch her daughter and newborn son. It was all going well and good until Beca got so tired that she had to lie down and she ended up lying down on the floor with baby Elijah on her chest and Elysia playing with him. However, due to her tiredness, Beca fell asleep.

Thankfully, by the time that happened, Chloe was able to return to her room where she saw Beca fast asleep on the floor with Elijah sleeping on her chest while Elysia was drawing on Beca's arm and colouring in Chloe's name that was tattooed along Beca's forearm. Chloe stopped to take in the sight and she couldn't help but take a photo of it. It was so cute. So much so that Chloe decided to share it with her fans on Instagram. Chloe was a famous actress. She had 2.5 million followers while her wife who was a famous music producer had 15.2 million. Chloe smiled at the photo then posted it on Instagram with a caption saying, My Wife & Kids, with several heart-eyed emoji's.

"El, what are you doing to mama's arm?" Chloe asked.

"I got bored," the little girl explained casually.

"How long has she been asleep for?"

"Not long. Five minutes?"

"Let's wake her up then, shall we?"

Elysia nodded then gently stirred her mother awake while Chloe bent down the best she could with her baby bump and picked up Elijah.

"Oh... Hey..." Beca mumbled to her wife.

"Hey, sleepyhead."

"How'd it go? Everything okay?"

"Yes, everything's fine." Chloe sat on her bed with Elijah in her arms.

"Hey, what happened to my arm?" Beca looked down at the drawings and colours encircling Chloe's name. "El, have you been drawing on me again?"

Elysia giggled. "Maybe..."

Beca rolled her eyes with a smile then sat next to Chloe who was still adoring their son. The boy was gorgeous. He had dark blue eyes and a tussle of dark brown hair and he was only a small baby as well. He was six pounds and he was about the same length of Beca's forearm with his tiny head resting comfortably in her hand. He was an extremely small baby but he was healthy and that's all Beca and Chloe cared about.