Chapter XCII - Bechloe: Stranger Danger

Idea by vickysky24

Chloe's POV

Beca Mitchell is the love of your life. You fell in love with her the moment you met her, which is why this is the third time you've been sick today. Beca has come so far since your time in Barden and is now a world-famous music producer and you are so proud of her but right now, you have no idea where she is. Beca went missing twenty-four hours ago and there is still no sign of her. The police have been searching far and wide for your woman but they haven't found her. You are growing impatient and you haven't stopped looking for her. The Bellas (the ones who live in different states) have all flown into Los Angeles to give you support. You appreciate it but you just want Beca back in your arms. You partly blame yourself since you and Beca have been together for twelve years now and you couldn't protect her when she needed it the most.

The Bellas have been by your side and have all been staying in your house and it reminds you of when you all used to live together in the Bellas House at Barden. You've all grown up a lot since then and you all have your own lives but it's as if no time has passed. It brings you some comfort to what's happening but you can't stop thinking about Beca and where she is and what's happening to her. You don't want to think too much about it but you can't help it. The love of your life has been kidnapped and it terrifies you. You won't stop until you get her back and you hope more than anything that she isn't hurt. She's your life and if anything happens to her, you honestly don't know what you'll do.

~

Beca's POV

You wake up with a thumping headache and you have no idea where you are. You go to open your eyes but you have a blindfold on and you notice that you're hanging from something. Your wrists are bound above your head and you can barely move. Panic sets in you and you try your best to break free but it's useless. You start to shake and you feel an overwhelming sense of doom. You have no idea what's happening or what happened. All you can remember was that you were walking to your car one evening and you blacked out and now you're here in a place you can't even see.

You get a cold chill but since you're full of adrenaline you're sweating. You try pulling on your restraints again but they don't move. You're bound with what you feel to be rope and it's tied expertly since you can't wriggle out of them and you have small wrists so you can pretty much get out of anything but not this. You keep pulling and pulling and your wrists burn but you don't care. All you care about is getting out of here but you stop when you hear a noise. Your body freezes and you automatically go limp and you pretend that you're asleep again. You don't know how your body does it but you do. You listen carefully and you hear someone walking around and their footsteps echo a little so you conclude that you're in a big room or area; somewhere secluded.

You keep listening and they hum a tune and it sends shivers down your spine when you realise it's one of your latest songs. You have no idea who the person is and you don't particularly care at this moment since you just want to leave in one piece. You remain motionless while the person is still with you. You make sure to keep as calm as you can and you're amazed that your body has responded the way you want it to. The person walks around the area and you hear them getting closer to you. You want to move and run away but your body won't let you. You feel them behind you and you hear them whisper something to you but you can't understand it. You get another chill down your spine then hear them walk off and close a door behind them.

You wait a good while until you know they are gone. You're not sure how long you wait for but when you're confident that you are alone, your body jolts back to life and you continue wriggling your wrists. It burns and you're sure that you're close to drawing blood but again, you really don't care. The rope gets looser and you manage to slip out of your restrains and you practically fall to the ground. You rip your blindfold off and see that your wrists are bright red with cuts on them. You know you are going to bruise and that it's going to hurt for a while but that's okay if it means that you get out of here alive.