Chapter CLXXVI - Bechloe: Forget Me Not

Idea by PitchSlapped08

Being married for five years was a dream come true for Beca and Chloe Mitchell. Chloe was the most amazing woman in the world and Beca felt so lucky to have married her. She had no idea why Chloe accepted her proposal. It was the biggest mystery to her and her fellow Bellas. The two women were polar opposites and yet, they had never been happier when they were together. However, like all marriages, it was never perfect. They had their ups and downs but they managed to get through their downs no matter how difficult. That was the beauty and the gift of their marriage was they were able to overcome all obstacles of life and come out stronger on the other side and the best part of it all? They loved each other just as much as they did when they first met.

Waking up to kisses being peppered over her face and neck made Beca start the day with a smile. Chloe's kisses were Heaven and the brunette never got tired of them.

"Good morning, sunshine," Chloe greeted.

"Mm... Good morning, Mrs. M," Beca smiled, her voice low and husky from sleeping. "Someone's happy."

"I'm VERY happy. Are you?"

"I think I will be more so if this keeps up."

Opening her eyes, Beca gazed at her wife - the perfect sight first thing. Her smile widened when she remembered that she would be blessed with the sight every morning for the rest of her life.

"So, what have you got planned for us today?" Chloe asked.

"I'm not entirely sure but I know what I'd like right now..." Beca skimmed her hand across Chloe's backside, humming pleasantly.

"You're insatiable, Beca Mitchell," she giggled.

"Have you seen my wife? It's hard not to be."

No matter how long they had been together, Beca always made butterflies erupt in Chloe's stomach. It could have been the simplest of things such as a kiss on the cheek or making Chloe one of her favourite meals for dinner, it always meant the world to the older woman. Beca may have been tough but she was a complete softie for her wife and everyone knew it.

"Breakfast in bed?" Beca offered and Chloe laughed, still catching her breath from their lovemaking.

"You always have to eat afterward, don't you?"

"Sex makes me hungry, Mitchell. You've known that ever since we got together."

"True. Go and make me breakfast then, wife."

"Wait, why me?"

"Because you offered. Now, go on."

Beca rolled her eyes but got out of bed regardless. Five years of marriage and yet Chloe still had Beca wrapped around her finger. It was a losing battle every time Beca tried to break free of it. Giggling at the thought, Chloe grabbed her phone and texted her best friend a photo of herself with a message.

Chloe: Off to a good morning so far. ;)

Aubrey: Gross. As much as I hate to admit that you two are cute together, I still don't need to know the details of your sex life.

Chloe: Who else am I going to share it with?

Aubrey: Literally anyone else.

Chloe: You knew what you signed up for when we became friends, Bree.

Aubrey: Yes... I suppose I did...

Chloe: Oh, don't give me that. Your lips get loose when Stacie rocks your world.