Deku's Sick Day

Eri watches over the couch as her father gives the mother of all heroic speeches, wearing a medical mask over his face and wearing a blanket draped over himself. She watches as he proclaims his duty as a hero is to protect all those who can't defend themselves. He gestures with pride and devotion as he makes this speech.

"We are heroes! And it is our duty to-" Izuku is interrupted by Ochako who calls his name.

"Deku-kun." She says causing him to turn and face her. "You're talking to a house plant, and you're not going outside." She scolds causing Izuku to turn and face what he thought was Tsu sitting in the corner but instead is Kirishima's pineapple bush.

"What's wrong with Daddy?" Ochako turns to face the small white haired child before closing the book she was reading and walking over to the little girl. "He got sick from getting caught out in the rain when we went on our date. Then he got Bakugou sick when the two decided to spar out in the yard. I'm still annoyed that Bakugou scorched the hydrangeas."

"The blue flower bush?" She asks.

"Yes the one we came home to that was on fire two nights ago. That bush was the same one I planted here when we moved into the dorms and watered every day." Ochako complains glaring at the also sick Bakugou who has his head inside a kettle pot before they hear the sound of him retching loudly into it.

"Can we plant a new one?" Eri asks creating a cloud to float up on to get away from the vomiting walking nuclear biohazard.

"We can but it will take a while for it to grow, but since you have a weather quirk you can water it." This statement makes the eyes of the young girl light up with excitement. "I'll take that as you want to. Alright, I'll ask Ibarra if she has any more seeds later today." Ochako says with a smile.

"Attention members of Class 2-A!" Iida's voice rings out through the dorms, Izuku and Katsuki cover their ears from the loud noise before Katsuki throws up again in his vomit pot. "Aizawa has just given us some important information regarding our next internship program."

"Through the rest of October and November we will be heading south to a small island of Nabu, a hero agency that has had its last resident hero retire. The Hero Public Safety Commision has allowed us to be the resident heroes on the island as an experimental project for other isolated towns and island villages. We will be spending 2 months on the island protecting its inhabitants and helping them in any way, even small work is hero work." Momo says showing a display of the island itself.

"A TROPICAL PARADISE?!" The class shouts causing Izuku to just open a warp gate and stick his head inside to avoid the noise.

"It wont be all fun and games, though the crime rate is next to none we still have to aid the residents in any way possible. We are set to leave as soon as Midoriya and Bakugou are recovered from their illness. In the meantime be sure to take safety precautions when around these two as to-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP FOUR EYES MY HEAD IS ALREADY POUNDING YOU'RE JUST MAKING I-" Bakugou shouts before retching again back into his vomit pot. "Just be quiet, I don't have the energy to shout anymore."

"Then why are you down stairs where everyone is?"

"Because I couldn't get up the damn stairs and I can't read the buttons on the door anymore. My vision is blurry." He complains. Izuku sticks his head back out of the portal and glares at Iida before having to open another one as he too vomits into it. A different portal appears over the sink in the kitchen as the barf falls from Deku's mouth, through the portal and into the sink.

"Convenient but gross." Momo says as Izuku gives her a weak thumbs up.

"LET'S GO KICK SOME ASSssss..." Katsuki says after registering the information about the Nabu Island internship in his head.