Take a quirk, Leave a quirk

The evidence that had been accumulated in the case of the Shie Hissaikai was damning, there was circumstantial evidence that Kai Chisaki was guilty of Crimes Against Humanity. The council of heroes has given Nighteye, Ryukyu, Fatgum and UA permission to conduct a raid on the facility but they can't go in swinging. The prospect of the villains possessing quirk erasing bullets and an unknown amount still lingered in the air and a sense of overwhelming anxiety is present amongst all the heroes. Weeks of investigations and planning have passed with the only silver lining in all this being Eri herself. She was now a healthy 18kgs (40lbs) and was starting to warm up to the people in the dorms and her teachers. Since her rescue, Nejire and Mirio have taken it upon themselves to start teaching the young girl everything she would have learned growing up these past few years. While Eri is being cared for by Nejire, the students taking part in the raid are speaking with the heroes about Izuku's plan of action.

"I know this is going to sound completely insane but, this is the only way to ensure that nobody has their quirk permanently erased. I'm going to need you guys to give me your quirks for the raid." Izuku says causing the other people present to fall out of their chairs from the insanity of the idea.

"Give you our quirks?! We would be quirkless against an unknown amount of villains! We'd be sitting ducks!" Ryukyu protests.

"Would you rather have your quirk erased and have to retire before your even 30? The bullets won't work on people who don't or no longer have a quirk. Not to mention since they are made from Eri's quirk whoever holds that quirk would be unaffected by the erasure bullets or darts or whatever they're using. Midoriya is going to be in the front tanking any quirk erasure rounds they fire at him and defeating the villains and taking their quirks. The military will be with us and I will be using my quirk to be able to predict where a villain will appear so Midoriya can deal with them. We're sending a small army to take them down so the fact that you all being temporarily quirkless won't be an issue. We have a walking quirk bank here and I've seen first hand that this plan will work and that he will give you back your quirks." Nighteye says flickering his eyes between normal and foreseeing mode.

"When is the raid taking place?" Fatgum asks.

"One week from today, in the meantime Midoriya you need to have Eri give you her quirk and learn how to use it." Nezu says before dismissing the meeting and hopping onto Izuku's shoulder.

"Do you have to sit on my shoulder?" Izuku asks, standing from his chair.

"Yes, I'm two feet tall and it would take me almost an hour to walk back to my office from here." He replies with the two leaving the room.

"This is going to be interesting." Ryukyu says turning to Ochako with a smirk on her face. "Well I can tell you like boys with power~ that man is in a league above all others. Make sure you reel him in or else I may go after him myself~" She says with a wink causing Ochako's face to turn bright red.

"Keep the romance for after Overhaul is either captured or dead. Preferably dead." Aizawa says leaving the room with his sleeping bag being dragged across the floor behind him.

On her way back to the dorms, Ochako can't help her thoughts from wandering to the topic of Izuku, the young man she's practically infatuated with.

'I really should confess soon.. but that's a lot easier said than done! What would I say?! When would I say it?! How would I say it?! What if I slip up and make a fool of myself?!' She wonders making her anxious regarding the topic of confessing her love for Izuku shoots through the roof and her face explodes in crimson red blush.

With Izuku, he was going over how to convince Eri that she should let him take her quirk and give her a different one. He had been training on taking quirks and discovered that if the person he was taking a quirk from was willing to lose it they would experience no pain. He knows Eri hates her own quirk for the multitude of sorrows it has brought her but it's the only thing tying her to her mother. At the moment he doesn't know what to do about her quirk or what to say. He figures it's best to tell her the truth and say that he can trade her quirk for something else if she wants it. The key word in his mind being IF, because she may want to keep her quirk for all he knows.