The First Nomu

Bakugou snarls as he rips through a mindless gray nomu as he blasts himself towards the main UA facility. In the distance he can already see Snipe and Ectoplasm dealing with dozens of nomu that are infesting the place. Miruko, Hawks and Edgeshot had separated with the group to head towards the dormitories on the other side of campus along with Kaminari. Midnight. Fat Gum and Present Mic have gone west towards the faculty housing for UA staff. Katsuki, Shouto and Endeavor continue towards the main facility. As they get closer, Katsuki sees Nejire floating with rings around herself cutting through a dark nomu before it regenerates and lunges at her. Mirio himself holding a lighter nomu in a headlock and another gray nomu by the throat off the ground. Tamaki repeatedly slamming into the head of a high end with his clam fists. Suddenly from beneath the ground a massive burrowing worm of a nomu emerges. It's brain on the underside of its sarlacc like mouth.

"Just what the hell are these things?!" Le Million shouts before phasing through a bite from the large worm nomu causing it to bite the other Nomu that Mirio was holding. The beast cares not for its alleged allies as it proceeds to consume the other nomu.

"Nomu, courtesy of Deku's old man, they can regenerate from nearly anything so you need to burn them to dust." Katsuki responds before grabbing a lesser nomu and blasting it to smithereens with his explosion quirk.

"I just want to go home." Tamaki complains under his breath. "Is that too much to ask?"

"Shit that means Tamaki and I can only stun them." Mirio announces before grabbing one of the teeth of the worm nomu and ripping the tooth from its maw. The creature roars in pain before the wound closes and another tooth soon takes its place. "Tamaki! Unless you ate something that can breathe fire we can't take these things out."

"No but you can stun them long enough for Shouto and I to kill them." Endeavor says in his typical stern tone before raising his palm and incinerating one of the lesser nomu that was attempting to regenerate from being partially eaten.

"We got Bakugou for that, we need someone to help evacuate the rest of the students from the main building and get them to the bunkers under the dorms." Shouto declares, causing Tamaki and Mirio to both nod and run off. Mirio running and then phasing through the wall into the school proper while Tamaki has to use what's left of the front door. "You take care of the big ones, we'll trash the small fries." Shouto shouts up to Bakugou.

"Don't tell me what to do!" Katsuki yells before raising his other hand and blasting a hole through the head of the nearby worm Nomu with a laser shot from his finger tip. "Oi! Blue hair! If you're gonna cut them up, burn off the stumps so they can't come back!" Katsuki yells to Nejire before having to evade an attack from a high end that had suddenly increased its size to nearly that of Mount Lady.

Katsuki's attention is brought away from the worm Nomu that he had shot before allowing it to regenerate. Katsuki turns to face the colossal one before throwing an insanely fast jab at the monster comboing with the jetforce quirk blasting it back through a tree. "Bakugou!" Shouto yells as the Worm nomu attempts to strike at him, Bakugou turns to look at what's about to strike at him and blasts himself backwards just as it attempts to lunge. As it strikes nearly to where he once was it suddenly bounces off an invisible barrier of air before jerking about looking for what could have caused it. "It seems as though this situation calls for a gentle touch wouldn't you think?" The posh tone of Danjuro declares having arrived at the battle.

"Now isn't the time for puns Gentle! Shut up and fight these things." Bakugou shouts before blasting a hole through the worm once more before taking a giant inhale and bathing the nomu if flames projected from his mouth.

"My my, that seems to be a new trick but I have a few up my sleeves too. Manami? Would you kindly?" Gentle asks, waving his hand to the side to reveal the short pink haired woman.