Prelude to Devestation

Coming to a large room, Izuku stops at the entrance feeling that this is without a doubt a trap. He holds up his hand getting the military forces to stop as he walks inside the room. Instantly the wall behind him rises up from the floor blocking off Deku from the rest of the men. A heinous laughter starts echoing through the room as the floor starts to move on it's own with pieces of concrete forming twisting columns and creating a labyrinth. Deku flicks his fingers targeting the columns that are moving, shattering them at the base causing them to collapse. As he's distracted a scarecrow looking member of the precepts lunges out from the ground and bites off Deku's left hand. As he's trying to realise what's happening he's punched in the face by Hojo with his hand clad in razor sharp crystals. Izuku regenerates his hand before pointing a finger beam at Hojo only for the beam to disappear before being fired back at him by Setsuno.

"Geeheeheehee! Looks like the mighty All for One isn't that powerful after all is he. You're out matched little man. You're no match for the eight bullets." Mimic laughs bringing one of the columns he's controlling down on Izuku trying to crush him.

"Your pathetic friends are probably getting killed by the boss as we speak Boy. You failed and we will take back the brat you stole from us." Hojo says creating a blade from the crystals and swiping at Deku.

"Face the facts kid, you're powerless to stop us. The boss will be here to kill you soon." Setsuno brags on firing another finger beam that he stole from Izuku back at him striking him in the shoulder.

"I can and will defeat you with only one quirk." Izuku says regenerating his wounds and exploding in a green aura with lightning arcing off into the air around him.

"Foolish brat. Arrogance will get you nowhere." Hojo shouts swinging back at him with the crystal blade attached to his arms.

"What do we do?! We got separated and he's fighting a bunch of people!" Ochako shouts, starting to panic slightly seeing at Deku is now in a one v unknown amount of villains fight.

"Everything is going to work out, relax Uravity. This has already happened before. He will defeat them in 10 blows. We will reunite with Deku on the other side of the corridor. For now get behind the heavies we have work to do." Nighteye says activating his quirk to see what happens on the other side of the wall with Izuku and the villains. "The villain with the sniper still has 5 shots left. He's going to target the sidekicks and students." He says as they dart down a side room to circumvent the massive room ahead of them.

"What else happens in the vision Sir Nighteye? We must know what to expect." Ryukyu asks, rushing up to the former sidekick of All Might.

"If I were to tell you, It would not occur. Once Deku and Overhaul's fight starts then I can tell you what will happen. The one thing that you guys must not let happen however, Is Deku killing Overhaul. No matter what we can't let Deku be the one to kill him. If he does it out of anger he will fall from the path to the utopia that I foresaw." Nighteye says before walking ahead of them and aiming one of his stamps at a doorway.

"Who's the one to kill Overhaul? Is it the police? Is it me?" Mirio asks but gets no answer.

"I can't tell that either." He replies before throwing the stamp as hard as possible at the door, as it gets close a goon jumps out of the door and is beamed in between the eyes by the metal stamp before being quickly arrested.

"That explains why he and a couple other pro heroes have an actual pistol." Mirio thinks to himself.

"SETSUNO GET OUT OF THE WAY!!!" Hojo shouts as a falling pillar almost crushes the villain. Setsuno barely manages to get out of the way in time before being accused from behind by Deku.