Home Sweet Home

Months have passed since the introduction of the dorms system on UA campus, though students have had contact with them, it has been the same amount of time since they have seen their parents. Students like Katsuki, Todoroki, Danjuro and Manami had no interest in going home but the others were excited to get to see their parents again after such a long time. Eri is all too excited to get to meet her grandma, she loves her Great Grandma Nana so surely Grandma Inko will be just as great in her mind. The week had passed by relatively quicker than usual according to the students. Friday evening came and the dorms are alive with hustle and bustle of the class preparing to go home for the weekend. Well... all except for Izuku who somehow completely forgot that his room has five times the amount of All Might merchandise than his own room. On top of this, Ochako would be staying with him, in his bed along with Eri. Needless to say he is full on freaking out about what Ochako is going to say about all the All Might merchandise. Ochako's mother and father are in the middle of a work contract and are unable to come back for her to visit. Despite this, Ochako sees this as a good opportunity to meet Izuku's mother for the first time. There's also the case of Eri who will, without a doubt cause Inko to either faint or have a heart attack from the shock of getting a grandbaby. So, hopefully all goes well.

"Izuku you haven't seen your mom in months, not to mention she hasn't seen you since the whole abduction incident at Kamino. It can't be that bad to go home, and besides you have me and Eri." Ochako pleads with Izuku, as he grips onto the door frame of the dorms for dear life.

"It's not that I don't want to see my mom. I really do but I don't want you to see all my All Might stuff I have!" He protests as she pulls on his legs even harder.

"This some new form of foreplay for you two?" Mineta asks sipping from a grape soda. Both Izuku and Ochako stop and stare at the shortest member of class 1-A. "I just wanted to know if it was or not." He says slurping the soda once again.

"No, no it's not. Deku here just doesn't want Round Face to see his literal mountain of All Might merch he has in his home. Honestly, I'm surprised that All for One actually bought that stuff for him when he was growing up." Katsuki replies standing on the other side of the two.

"My mom bought most of it, I remember one time I made All Might cookies for our preschool class and my dad kept crushing them. Now I know why." Izuku replies watching as Katsuki crouches underneath him and stands up in front of him in the doorway.

"I remember those, your mom used a lot of cinnamon for the first batch. I was over at your house that day and we were playing heroes before helping make cookies. Anyways, I think you know what happens now." Katsuki says with an evil grin, opening his hands and sparking a couple explosions.

"Kacchan."

"This little finger flicks at a villain." He says peeling a finger off from the door frame.

"Kacchan stop!"

"This little finger takes a quirk from a dip shit villain." he repeats himself doing the same to Deku's other hand.

"Kacchan please!"

"And these five fingers... BLAST DEKU OUT OF HIS DOORWAY!!!" Katsuki shouts putting his hand on Deku's face and sets off an explosion sending him and Ochako flying across the hall through Kaminari's door adjacent to Deku's room.

"OH MY GOD!!!!" Kyoka screams before pulling up the blanket to cover herself.

"GET OUT!!!!" Denki screams as a pillow is thrown from the bed in the direction of Deku and Ochako but hitting Mineta in the face and knocking him over.

"WE'RE SO SORRY!!!" Deku and Ochako scream in unison before Deku warps the two through the floor. Katsuki keels over on the floor laughing at what happened as Denki and Kyoka scramble to get dressed and decent before escaping through the broken door and running away.