Countdown

Ryan_Nerd7

Created the image above for my birthday over a year ago now and I finally get to use it for this chapter. He has done a number of different works that I use for my stories and I honestly cant thank him enough for the time and effort he puts into drawing what I constantly bug him to do. That being said, this chapter took WAY too long to do and after, and I'm not kidding, 23 rewrites I've finally finished it. Without further Adieu, I hope you enjoy. 

 "Come on Uraraka, wake up. Midoriya is gonna kill everyone if you're not alright." Shoji nudges the unconscious form of the brunette gravity quirk user. "Ugh! Yaoyorozu! Can you create some ammonia to wake up Uraraka? We're in deep shit here!"

"I'm on it!" Momo cries out, creating a thin white vial and throwing it quickly to the dupliarm user. Shoji quickly catches it and brings the vial up to Ochako's nose before breaking it. The strong stench of the ammonia causes the brunette to gasp for air and begin coughing after having smelt the substance.

"Gah! What was that?" She groans rubbing her nose to try and push the smell from her senses.

"There's no time for that, Midoriya has gone berserk again. It happened after you got hit by that air blast from Nine. On top of that he grabbed Bakugou and somehow he got a major power up from it." Shoji quickly explains causing the brunette to shift her attention from him to the battle that's taking place a few kilometers away.

Off in the distance over the ocean, what appears to be three comets are flying around and attacking each other. The orangish red of the three is constantly sparking with light and random bursts of electricity as it moves and snakes about the sky attacking the purple one. The green light moves in jagged and animalistic patterns, flying not dissimilar to a dragon in huge bursts of speed. The purple is desperately defending from the other two, creating golden walls so large she can see them from all the way on top of the old castle. Suddenly a clash between the orange and purple lights sends the orange right towards them. The speed in which Bakugou slams into the dirt beside them, causes the ground to shake due to the impact. Ochako had hardly even realized what had impacted them until she saw Bakugou. Her eyes widen in astonishment seeing what is radiating off of him. His arms up to his elbows are pitch black, arcing with red electricity while sparks of orange and red lightning dance around his body. His hair stands on its own and his eyes pitch black and fiery with the twin powers of All for One and One for All.

"Gotta admit. I like this powerup your boy toy gave me, round face, but I don't think I'll be keeping these powers afterwards." Katsuki says, turning to face them. "That guy means business and with Deku still injured from that freak show from earlier we're going to need all the help we can get."

"What do you two need?" Momo asks, stepping forwards with Kaminari and Jirou in tow. "If it's firepower, I'm tapped. I've created as much as I can and the recycler quirk Midoriya gave me has hit its limit already."

"I'm only using the quirks I was given and mine, but Nine took a quirk from Deku when we had that exchange earlier. I need a quirk and for you all to retreat further into the ruins. It's about to get messy." Katsuki growls before quickly grabbing Kaminari by his jacket and palming his hand over the electricity user's face. "Sorry about this buddy. It's going to hurt like hell."

Ochako had to plug her ears to protect herself from Kaminari's screams as his electricity quirks were taken from him by Bakugou. The poor, not too bright lightbulb is left unconscious by the process and collapses backwards onto Kyoka in a near catatonic state. "I'll fix that when I get back. I'm gonna owe him for that one. Big time." Katsuki apologizes before clenching his fists and flicking his fingers out simultaneously. This causes blue electricity to arc between his fingers for a brief moment. "That's odd. I expected it to be yellow." He says aloud.