Brewing Distrust Among Piers. Devotion of an Unrequited Love.

With seven days before the raid on the Yakuza base, Izuku had one hell of a deadline to learn how to use All for One and Rewind in a practical matter. 168 hours isn't a lot of time to master two drastically different quirks, not to mention he had to sleep and eat. That number is more like 84 hours with sleep and meals accounted for. Despite this, Izuku's ability to adapt under pressure and learn very quickly is second to only Bakugou, at least for now. He was certain there was something about All for One he was missing, perhaps an ability that had yet to develop that allowed him to learn how to use the quirks as fast as his father was able to use them. Certain quirks came surprisingly naturally to him, he was able to channel some of the emitter quirks like he had used them all his life. As for more technical and advanced quirks such as All for One itself and rewind it took days and perhaps will take months to use in a practical sense. In the short window of time, he had managed to be able to control Eri's quirk, being able to rewind a tall pine tree back to a pine cone. As for All for One, he learned how to take and give quirks rather easily, it's once he had said quirk was the issue, he still had no idea how to force activate someone's quirk or to deactivate it for that matter.

With the night before the raid approaching, Izuku made it a point to visit with Recovery girl to catalog the quirks he has in his arsenal. Her and All Might were present in this with Izuku using a training dummy to show off his quirks. Eri watched curiously from on top of All Might's shoulders as her adoptive father ran through every offensive quirk in his arsenal. Nezu wasn't too pleased about having almost twenty training dummies trashed by the quirk vault. The quirks he stole from the Noumu proved quite destructive, each one destroying the training dummies that were meant to take months of punishment from hero course students. Other quirks he had vaporized them instantly despite them being fireproof. Eri was particularly happy when a dummy with a crow's beak over its face was vaporized by a finger beam from Izuku. All Might was a little concerned about Eri's reaction to that particular dummy being dusted but understood that she would naturally have resentment for Overhaul after what he did to her.

"Aright Midoriya, come back in here we got what we needed from that. Nezu isn't happy about you trashing so many training dummies." Recovery girl says through the intercom causing Izuku to stop and wipe the sweat from his face.

"Sheesh, 18 quirks and every single one of them trashed those things like they were made out of paper mache." All Might says watching his successor come back to the office where Recovery Girl, Eri and himself were watching.

"He has 3 for mobility and 3 for regeneration plus Eri's quirk. He's most definitely unstoppable as is. The extent of the regenerative abilities is astonishing! He can regenerate even when he's body has been incinerated. As long as his brain remains unscathed he can regenerate. It begs the question though, with the noumu we've encountered are their brains an actual weak point or are they invulnerable there?" Nezu asks looking at a picture of the USJ Noumu in the tartarus.

"I for one think that Young Midoriya should take the quirks of that particular Noumu and should be the one to find out if it is vulnerable to a brain shot. That noumu was specifically designed to kill me and almost succeeded had young Todoroki and Bakugou not intervened. It would be best if he dealt with that Noumu before the league decides to try to take it back." All Might of all people surprisingly says, surprising Izuku the most.

"How are we going to convince them to let me take it's quirks?" Izuku asks arching an eyebrow with Nezu pulling out his phone and typing on it for a brief moment.

"Simple. I just bought it." Nezu says showing the transaction for the Noumu under the pretense it is for study purposes.

"Really? As simple as that?!" Recovery Girl exclaims reading the messages between Nezu and the chief of police.